Top Shelf Aquatics

Mochi's Sushi Tank 750XXL - Updated FTS

pokerdobe

• 1 month later...
mitten_reef
9 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

Foxflamesmall.thumb.jpg.8a10e6c391d61e8b4076e84a102b96f6.jpgKatroporasmall.thumb.jpg.c3338c7a0031832b4a58b018ba0b25d1.jpgOGtortsmall.thumb.jpg.04481b4915cc3c5e011df859c8cb373e.jpg675575738_PinkLemonadesmall.thumb.jpg.73c5fbe958173ffe84b8822a85574399.jpgtuttifruittismall.thumb.jpg.385c45017e0ceb3635092946377f7edd.jpgVinhsmall.thumb.jpg.ddced1315573809d63dc510dffa95237.jpg

Pics are amazing!   If you could edit to add names to those, that'd be awesome!   I used to refer to @urbaneks tank for acro IDs cuz his tank has some good white-balanced on photos - at least from this side of the screens.   But your tank is gonna be my go-to now.  😃

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DaveFason said:

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G 

The colors are perfect. 🔥

Too kind! Hoping greater alk stability keeps bringing out colors. I haven't quite been testing po4 though.. so that might be my next avenue. 

1 hour ago, mitten_reef said:

Pics are amazing!   If you could edit to add names to those, that'd be awesome!   I used to refer to @urbaneks tank for acro IDs cuz his tank has some good white-balanced on photos - at least from this side of the screens.   But your tank is gonna be my go-to now.  😃

Edited with names. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Made my first shipment. Lessons learned:

• My local fedex takes overnight dropoff till 7pm.
  • Thicker bags would be nice - going to invest in 5 or 6mm bags. 
  • Need to invest in 1oz cups - 2 oz cups are too large to fit inside the shipping bags. 

Hope they get there ok. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

I think you forgot one frag in my pack 🤣. jk.

both looks amazing!

Haha, people always ask for the OP whenever they see it, but it's a piece I'm determined to see grow into a nice colony. One day though....

How are the frags doing?

debbeach13

In real estate they say location, location, location.   For reefing it is many things but checking out your tank one has to say it is lighting, lighting, lighting. Fantastic tank! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

In real estate they say location, location, location.   For reefing it is many things but checking out your tank one has to say it is lighting, lighting, lighting. Fantastic tank! 

Overkill is underrated. 😄 😛 I'm debating on ordering the expansion bars so I can run my my Radions front to back. This would also allow me to add one more...

52 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

you forgot to send any frags at all to me =P

I have more. 😉 

mitten_reef
9 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

How are the frags doing?

They’re doing great so far!! Both the tutti fruitti and pc rainbow are laying down noticeable bases over the glue. The lemonade and kat are happy as far as I can tell. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of the slower growers in my tank. 

UC Turquoise Tort: If anyone follows FarmerTy on R2R, this is from him. At first, it was a bit lackluster, but it's blossoming into a nice piece. 

1535032132_UCTurquoiseTort-Small.thumb.jpg.3fdc7f705310e11e09a47cc561bbd2c9.jpg

ARC Fireworks: I'm not sure how people take pictures of this coral under blues, it just disappears on me. 

595427061_ARCFireworks-Small.thumb.jpg.e053c7761fe7720516145196f4574f66.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • pokerdobe changed the title to Mochi's Sushi Tank 750XXL - Updated FTS