pokerdobe

Mochi's Sushi Bowl - Now a sushi tub.

6 hours ago, North Borders said:

How did you go about fragging your zoas off that colony rock? I have a similar rock I want to trim up for more species, but not sure the best way to go about it. 

Just kind of picked out the entire rock and used a craft knife and bone cutters to chip away at everything. It was messy and probably not the best way to do it. 

I didn't enjoy the experience and to be honest, have considered breaking off the entire section that has the sunny d's on them. 

14 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

Just kind of picked out the entire rock and used a craft knife and bone cutters to chip away at everything. It was messy and probably not the best way to do it. 

I didn't enjoy the experience and to be honest, have considered breaking off the entire section that has the sunny d's on them. 

Thank you! :)

Things have changed a little since my last update in May 2017. 

ly525Tw.jpg?1

bvUimq7.jpg?1

• Like 2
  • Wow 4

1 hour ago, pokerdobe said:

Things have changed a little since my last update in May 2017. 

ly525Tw.jpg?1

bvUimq7.jpg?1

Whoa! Where did all that coralline come from? Do you anything to promote its growth?

1 hour ago, ninjamyst said:

wow. looks great!!!!

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, Dally said:

Whoa! Where did all that coralline come from? Do you anything to promote its growth?

Honestly, it just started taking off. I don't think I did anything special other than try to keep my parameters as stable as possible. 

• Like 1

Reminder to clean out your powerheads. 

I finally cleaned my gyres after 7 months of neglect and WOW, what a difference. I was actually contemplating adding another powerhead before since I felt like I wasn't getting enough flow. Glad I waited and cleaned instead. 

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions