craig1560

Craig's Fluval Spec V

So I've been watching my zoas. I have pests. Wtf is this? as soon as i turned my lights up, it scattered across my rock. Doesn't look like a nudi but I could be wrong 

Also, what are these things around my zoas? Looks like something is growing on them 

cms90740   

Damn. You post this in the pest or identification forums yet?

I haven't updated this in a while, but the tank is moving along just fine. Got myself a little buddy the other day for my birthday. Hoping to get a BTA one of these days to help keep him cozy.

FTS 3/19/2017

I also picked up a feather duster a while back. After putting him in my tank a few weeks ago, I noticed he dropped his feathers. Must've been really stressed. Happy to say he's making quite the comeback and growing like crazy! 

• Like 1

Lula_Mae   

I once had a zebra hermit harass my dwarf pink feather duster into losing his crown. <_< Eventually it grew back but I felt bad.

• Like 1

That bastard! My biggest hermit is concerning me. I don't have many extra shells and I'm afraid he's gonna get to a turbo to size up

Lula_Mae   

He very well might.  I've lost many a snail to a murderous hermit lol.  Try to see if your LFS has any empty ones you can buy, or check online, I think a few marine supply vendors carry shells.

And sometimes the murder took place and the shell was ignored... :wacko: