Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

B-ionic ALK

dling

I recently received my order of B-ionic one gallon alk. Today I was going to add the ro-di

water and mix when I discovered the all the alk product had settled to the bottom of the

jug and now is as hard as a rock at Any suggestions how the get it to dissolve so I can use it. Thanks.

I recently received my order of B-ionic one gallon alk. Today I was going to add the ro-di

water and mix when I discovered the all the alk product had settled to the bottom of the

jug and now is as hard as a rock at Any suggestions how the get it to dissolve so I can use it. Thanks.

Read the jug ;) it says to warm it up as that is normal. I just put mine in the house under some cabinet lights and in a few days it was good to go. I think if stored under 60 it just turns to a brick.

You can also put the jug in warm water as I even think the instructions say to do it as an option.

I have it on the stove warming in it water now. Its a lot better then it was but still a bit of undissolved product .

I will keep working on it.

Thanks for the reply.

I have it on the stove warming in it water now. Its a lot better then it was but still a bit of undissolved product .

I will keep working on it.

Thanks for the reply.

No problem and it will take a bit to come back to life. I know mine took a few days just sitting under the lights.

Archived