Innovative Marine Aquariums

Problem with bluefish after update

hersheyb

Hey Spencer,

I'm just wondering if anybody is having the same issue... after the update whenever I use the manual settings (2nd icon from the left on the app where I can manually adjust the channel) whatever setting I have it set it doesn't stick. I will prob last 3-4 minutes or so before it goes back to the regular settings. It doesn't matter if I adjust the scene time.. any suggestions?

Thanks!

If you want to permanently change the settings you have to go into the lighting settings via the cog icon on the far right. The slider icon is to temporarily change the settings so you can test out different spectrums without messing with your settings. It goes back to your permanent settings after a prescribed interval.

Hey Spencer,

I'm just wondering if anybody is having the same issue... after the update whenever I use the manual settings (2nd icon from the left on the app where I can manually adjust the channel) whatever setting I have it set it doesn't stick. I will prob last 3-4 minutes or so before it goes back to the regular settings. It doesn't matter if I adjust the scene time.. any suggestions?

Thanks!

If you are using the scene mode it will only be for a certain amount of time.

You will need to go into your main lighting settings to have changes be permanent.

I understand but with scene mode I have it set at 10 mins. So whenever I'm testing out different setting I'm hoping the lights will stay on scene mode for 10 mins b4 going back to normal mode. Now after the update the scene mode stays on for only 3-4 mins before going back to normal mode. I tried changing the timer on the scene mode to longer period of time n it didn't make a change at all... still 3-4 mins

SpencerShepard

It is the scene timer that is switching you back to normal. It's a failsafe. The problem is that the timer was running exactly 10x too fast. Should be fixed now...can you check?

I will check when I get home tonight, thank you! I use the scene time often whenever I feed my tank after lights out... and It was a hassle that I had to keep going to my phone every few mins to turn the lights back up. Will update you tonight. Thanks!

Archived