SaltCritters.com

Ice cap 3k

malady

Not sure how it's a take that to jecod unless these come out cheaper.

This will bring the number of cross flow pump companies on the market to 4 by my count. Maxpect, Jecod, Macro Aqua, and now Icecap.

jedimasterben

Not sure how it's a take that to jecod unless these come out cheaper.

This will bring the number of cross flow pump companies on the market to 4 by my count. Maxpect, Jecod, Macro Aqua, and now Icecap.

These are actually made by Maxspect. Jecod is the reason for this, it's better to provide cheaper models and get more sales rather than lose 100% of the cheaper market.

These are actually made by Maxspect. Jecod is the reason for this, it's better to provide cheaper models and get more sales rather than lose 100% of the cheaper market.

Well yeah. Saying they licensed the technology from maxpect is just fancy jargon for paying to have the product made with a different name stuck on it. It's really not all that different from generic products (I.e. Backyard Grill brand charcoal is Royal Oak charcoal repackaged for Walmart).

Now if only they could make them smaller.

Another brand (GLAMORCA) released in Canada today as well. Looks like they've gone full out to try and get back some of that potential Jebao/Jecod market.

Archived