Cultivated Reef

BNIB! Doser and back up power still up FS.

Nanofreak79

No you'll need two to program them together. Sancho? Might have another idea, maybe, like he said couldn't splice two.

But you know how you can make one master and one slave? What if the WIFI one is the master?

I was able to splice them using an old connector I had from an early dual controller. The app doesnt recognize it as 2 pumps. That was fine with me cause I wanted them both doing the same thing at the same time. I even used the larger power supply that came with the early dual controller. The problem I encountered was that the pumps would not operate till I had the settings < 50%. With that being said I think its possible with the right power supply. Im no electrical engineer and didnt want to waste any more money trying to find a power supply that would support 2 pumps with 1 S1. They are designed to work with one pump and feared that throwing a larger power supply on it may damage the controller itself.

With the app you can connect up to 3 S1 controllers. So the app is basically the master operating 3 slaves. You can have all 3 with their own specific program. So they will operate independently. Or give them all the same program.

Anyways I was pumped when I saw these come up for sale. Cant beat the price!

• Like 2

I was able to splice them using an old connector I had from an early dual controller. The app doesnt recognize it as 2 pumps. That was fine with me cause I wanted them both doing the same thing at the same time. I even used the larger power supply that came with the early dual controller. The problem I encountered was that the pumps would not operate till I had the settings < 50%. With that being said I think its possible with the right power supply. Im no electrical engineer and didnt want to waste any more money trying to find a power supply that would support 2 pumps with 1 S1. They are designed to work with one pump and feared that throwing a larger power supply on it may damage the controller itself.

With the app you can connect up to 3 S1 controllers. So the app is basically the master operating 3 slaves. You can have all 3 with their own specific program. So they will operate independently. Or give them all the same program.

Anyways I was pumped when I saw these come up for sale. Cant beat the price!

I got both B) was a good deal, they'll ship in one box.

• Like 1

S1 arrived today...as advertised no issues thanks again

Thanks, enjoy!

My S1(s) also arrived today! Look great, haven't tried them yet but great seller!

You'll enjoy two pump control. Thank you, Harry

New never used jeabo four channel doser still available! $50.00 shipped. Must figure in fees, I only sell for $50 total with free shipping. If not it'll be $50.00 plus shipping. Thanks you!

• 1 year later...
  • Recommended Discussions