Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BNIB! Doser and back up power still up FS.

Nanofreak79

These are brand new never used accesories. I tend to purchase stuff and change my mind. This has sat around long enough that it's time to go. Prices are set and fair, please no low balls or or trades. Shipping is free on all products. Here ya go!

31708031923_88bb8bb652_m.jpgJeabo goodies by -Nanofreak79-

32367544702_8c1d349dce_m.jpgJeabo goodies by -Nanofreak79-

http://www.fish-street.com/coralbox_powercell_for_jebao_battery_pump__dc_pump?search_string=Battery

5. Coralbox/jeabo external back up power supply for pumps $60.00 shipped

http://www.fish-street.com/jebao_auto_dosing_pump_dp-4

6. DP4 Jeabo of four Chanel doser $50.00 shipped

Lmk if u have questions......

• Like 1

Pm sent. I need an S1

Sent info

Sent info

I have 2 Jebao PP4s. Is there an IOS app for it?

Yes there is IOS app! Your Inbox is full bty

Aqualink module sold to sancho!

Two more modules up for sale.

Emptied it out! Whoops

Buy them....there is an iOS app.

Go

Money sent

got it, thanks

I have 2 Jebao PP4s. Is there an IOS app for it?

Yes there is an IOS app. Just keep in mind that any setting below 20% will not spin the pumps. I do like these controllers way better than the stock controllers. Gives you the same control as using the Jebao adapter for Apex.

• Like 1

Yes there is an IOS app. Just keep in mind that any setting below 20% will not spin the pumps. I do like these controllers way better than the stock controllers. Gives you the same control as using the Jebao adapter for Apex.

Ive never used that either lol. Theres modes like the Vortech?

Sweet/ Ill take one Nanofreak79 :)

You will need 2 to control 2 pumps. I experimented with trying to get one to control 2 pumps by splicing in a Y connector. In theory it should have worked however I dont think the Jebao power supply had enough amperage to make both pumps work properly.

You will need 2 to control 2 pumps. I experimented with trying to get one to control 2 pumps by splicing in a Y connector. In theory it should have worked however I dont think the Jebao power supply had enough amperage to make both pumps work properly.

That sucks! I didn't know that. What if one is the 'master" and the other is the "slave"?

That sucks! I didn't know that. What if one is the 'master" and the other is the "slave"?

No you'll need two to program them together. Sancho? Might have another idea, maybe, like he said couldn't splice two.

No you'll need two to program them together. Sancho? Might have another idea, maybe, like he said couldn't splice two.

But you know how you can make one master and one slave? What if the WIFI one is the master?

It would still need to communicate with another module. You'd basically have a smart pump and a dummy. I get your way of think though. Pm coming.

• Recommended Discussions