SaltCritters.com

How rare is Orange plate corral?

Canadianeh

That's actually quite common in my country. Fetches around RM 30 tops for a 2" or 3" fella. The green ones or bi-colored ones are more expensive though.

the country difference might be a big factor to decide whether it is common or not. I am in Canada

the country difference might be a big factor to decide whether it is common or not. I am in Canada

I see. Well, plates are quite common here. Acans - now those are pricey. Blastos are expensive too. Don't get me started on the fancy Yumas or RFAs. ;)

I see them fairly regularly at Big Al's along with the green, and eclipsed ones.

I was just at the Mississauga location yesterday and they had these eclipsed ones in stock (google photo)

-12%20aussie%20pinwheel%20plate.jpg

How much are they?

I have not seen the Orange one, and I finally found one but he wants $60 for it. Orange will be much brighter under blue light.

I wonder if it is hard to get the orange one hence the price.

I see them fairly regularly at Big Al's along with the green, and eclipsed ones.

I was just at the Mississauga location yesterday and they had these eclipsed ones in stock (google photo)

-12%20aussie%20pinwheel%20plate.jpg

How much are they?

I have not seen the Orange one, and I finally found one but he wants $60 for it. Orange will be much brighter under blue light.

I wonder if it is hard to get the orange one hence the price.

Honestly $60 isn't that uncommon for a nice plate coral. Lowest I've seen is $40 for a shabby one.

I didn't take a mental note of the price, but call the Miss and Scarb stores (they generally get shipments at the same time) and inquire. They may have what you're after and be able to give you a price.

Depends on the intensity of the orange and they're pretty common in the area, but so are a lot of corals in California. Bright orange ones usually goes for like $80-100, with multicolor oranges hitting around the $150 mark.

$60 is a pretty good deal for that piece.

I found a Neon Orange one yesterday at Big Als for $35. I bought it smile.gif

Thank God that I didn't just buy the $60 that I posted on OP. To make it worse, the $60 is located about 1 hour drive one way from my home.

Happy Ending for me smile.gif

Common in my area also, i did find a pretty nice orange plate with purple tips i paid 60 for it. It's super vibrant let me upload a pic, the only real expensive ones ive found are the super rainbow type ones. Im still on the look for another color one

20161209_191801_zpsjfrdh1fw.jpg

I found a Neon Orange one yesterday at Big Als for $35. I bought it smile.gif

Thank God that I didn't just buy the $60 that I posted on OP. To make it worse, the $60 is located about 1 hour drive one way from my home.

Happy Ending for me smile.gif

Great news!

Which location did you find it at?

Great news!

Which location did you find it at?

Scarborough

Common in my area also, i did find a pretty nice orange plate with purple tips i paid 60 for it. It's super vibrant let me upload a pic, the only real expensive ones ive found are the super rainbow type ones. Im still on the look for another color one

20161209_191801_zpsjfrdh1fw.jpg

If the $60 was rainbow multi colour, I would get it and drive there. That's nice piece! :)

Archived