Innovative Marine Aquariums

My Nano

davidinnes

I'm a bit weary of posting my tank for a couple reasons. First, upon looking at the other members I can't even match up, second, the red gunk I know, but it was a lot worse and is fading on it's on. I keep it clear of the corals.

The yellow clown goby was a great addition. He doesn't swim much, spends most of his time resting on rocks waiting for food, this is natural for him. He's small not to grow bigger than 1 inch.

Not sure how to post a pic so I just put the link here:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/SgVVc2G5kwdLtDa3hTcH1XwyPLrHQc0EWkwEQViavM3

Hi!

The picture is not very clear but the tank looks pretty good. :)

Even the "perfect" tanks on here get algae and slime.

I always say Post The Ugly Pics!!!!

MedievalITGuy

It's definitely worth posting pics here, as it's a great way to get critiques, advice, and encouragement from more experienced members. Plus the more pictures you take, the better you'll get at it!

This is my pride and joy. Was a meager little thing very little color when I bought it at the LFS. Didn't know it ate directly until yesterday when a granule landed in it and it used a "leg" to curl up and eventually swallow it. I keep up with the red slime that keeps trying to engulf it but have to be careful it's so close.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/uCYTRMFZNOY2VEJnBroxXoJ1eJ3abZkpZnvh0sv2gJ3

He was a bugger at first to get to eat, took over a week till I actually saw him take in some frozen brine shrimp and now live brine. I imagine he was eating bits of something till then. He spits out flakes rejects granules, picky picky. He's finally comfortable in the tank now not hiding in crevices. Gonna try blood worms next. I soak the brine shrimp live and frozen in vitamins for at least a half hour hoping this helps.

Archived