Cultivated Reef

New Year, New Goal! Let's kill it together!

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

31657756670_85064b9803_z.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!!!

I've been blessed to have been able to go through another year with ups and downs, who doesn't? But what I'm thankful for is in the end I'm grateful with the way things are going for me, with what I do, what I have, being loved and sharing the loves with my love ones. One of my biggest endeavour and almost once thought impossible is being able to do what I do with OceanboxDesigns.com and growing my business all by myself. Thank you families, friends and reefers alike for all of your ongoing support and encouragement, you have helped more than I could've ever hoped for.

My ultimate goal for 2017 is to grow OceanboxDesigns.com to another level. I will be partnering up with a few companies and artisan in the reef hobby to provide more retail products selection with my own, all in one place. In the past, I've always being asked where to get the tank, skimmer, heater, etc. that I recommended to use with my products, now you don't have to but if you decided to buy something from me, you know you would always be helping a small family run business and a reefer like yourself. Every sale counts and will help my family more than you know!

In the next few weeks, you'll see a lot of new retail products and as well as my own being added. I've got a lot of new ideas up my sleeve yet to be announced which includes a complete "Reef-Ready" Pico/Nano tank system with my new hybrid AIO filter design, being unveiled in my Pico Reef build. As you may have seen before, my website has boasted a new design recently and I will always continue making effort to add new features and revision to improve your shopping experience.

It doesn't matter who you are, where you are, as long as you have a goal and you are determined to go for it, you can kill it!

Let's kill it together in 2017!!!

Best Regards,

Phuong-Owner

OceanboxDesigns.com

Oceanbox Designs

Glad to see that you being a sponsor has really helped your business and your family. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man! I really appreciate everything this forum has done for me and all of us in this hobby. I'm ready to rock and roll for another year!!

Oceanbox Designs

Nice! I'm looking for a new pico for mushrooms!

Hey there! Thanks!! Have you seen my new pico reef setup? Checkout my new filtration system it runs on. Stay tuned, something great is coming for all of us Pico/Nano reefers!!

Archived