SaltCritters.com

Hypes SPS Dropoff Peninsula-New Skimmer

Rehype

Sweet tank! The lid they make high quality im sure the tank is the same :)

Thanks Harry! Definitely some of the best acrylic work iv'e ever seen. Love what you've done with that red sea....What bulb combo did you go with?

Sweet start to a build!

Thanks alot BA...appreciate you checking in.

Thanks Harry! Definitely some of the best acrylic work iv'e ever seen. Love what you've done with that red sea....What bulb combo did you go with?

Thanks alot BA...appreciate you checking in.

Three blue plus, 1 purple plus, two coral plus. My favorite combo so far!

Three blue plus, 1 purple plus, two coral plus. My favorite combo so far!

thats a great combo. How many hours a day?

Good to see another tank started. What will be the filtration? You had amazing results with the sps in the Archipelago tank which had a Refugium etc.

Thanks sahin! really appreciate you checking in. For this tank since its an AIO im going to add a macroalgae reactor (I dont think id ever do a tank without a refugium of some sort)Just deciding whether im going to DIY or buy a cleartides version. Also adding a skimmer...still debating on which model.

thats a great combo. How many hours a day?

ATI_2Bulb: If Time 13:30 to 22:30 Then ON (9 Hour blues)

ATI_4Bulb:If Time 14:30 to 21:30 Then ON (7 Hour daylight)

ATI_Fans: If Time 13:25 to 22:35 Then ON

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to this build as your tanks are always amazing, though I don't think it will be your final nano. ;-)

Hey J!Glad to see your still around. Thanks man I appreciate it although I'm pretty certain this it it. Its never taken me sooooooo long just to get a tank filled with water.. :blink:

Power supply for the light came in but still waiting for my other bulbs to come in. Got some other goodies in the meantime. Its taken a while to secure all the equipment but being patient is certainly paying off as I was able to get the all gear used at pretty good prices

32323499172_2971f857e1_z.jpg

31663419043_4f6f15a860_z.jpg

32444543516_7e7eb8ea65_z.jpg

31663422343_74b9ba5333_n.jpg32428870156_9d77cb8e40_n.jpg31663425783_735363cb45_n.jpg

• Like 10

Nice light! I'm using the same over a 33 gallon dropoff that Artfully Acrylic built for me 4 years ago.

Oh thats awesome do you have a link to your build? Ive always been a fan of your tanks.

What... nice to see someone familiar still around. I'm running the same fixture but 36".

Hey man where you been hiding?!!? I just caught up on your thread...insane.

Artfully Acrylic is great! I have never purchased a tank from them but their store is here in northern VA and I've purchased a few coral from them. Chris runs the coral side (ArtFully Acrylic and Incredible Corals) and he's incredibly helpful and I've never had any issues with them.

[Edit]

Also, which skimmer is that?

Artfully Acrylic is great! I have never purchased a tank from them but their store is here in northern VA and I've purchased a few coral from them. Chris runs the coral side (ArtFully Acrylic and Incredible Corals) and he's incredibly helpful and I've never had any issues with them.

[Edit]

Also, which skimmer is that?

They really are. I give those guys a ton of credit. Customer service goes a really long way in my book.

Its the cadlights PLS-50 Elite.

Definitely following this build, the quality of that tank looks stunning!

Thanks alot nano appreciate you following along. I was completely impressed upon unboxing.

Really dig your tanks and ideas. Excited to see this one develop. Especially while juggling a family ;)

Following.

Thanks alot man I appreciate you following along. Its definitely been a challenge thus far as I dont nearly have the amount of free time I once had but it makes the time I do spend reefing much more enjoyable. (Not to mention its a stress reliever)

• Like 2

Oh man, I missed the start of your thread! I'm really excited to see how this turns out, I always learn so much from your builds.

Oh, and based on your feedback about Artfully Acrylic, I've decided to order a lid from them for my new 30g shallow frag tank. :)

Oh man, I missed the start of your thread! I'm really excited to see how this turns out, I always learn so much from your builds.

Oh, and based on your feedback about Artfully Acrylic, I've decided to order a lid from them for my new 30g shallow frag tank. :)

Thanks for checking in teeny!

Thats awesome your going to be really impressed with their work. :happy:

• Like 1