Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

$10 Sale for New Years!

SaltCritters

Was able to check out without problems at 7:45, tho someone got 2 of mine while I was still browsing :-(

Ya i've given up. Haven't tried in a couple of hours but at this point it isn't worth the frustration.

Did anyone who ordered get a conformation email? I didnt but i see the charge pending on my CC

I got a confirmation email within 10 min. or so.

Other than a couple on here that placed an order, did anyone else get thru on the website? I had a heck of a time trying to get the page to load, took forever. Like braaap, I said to heck with it and gave up.

Other than a couple on here that placed an order, did anyone else get thru on the website? I had a heck of a time trying to get the page to load, took forever. Like braaap, I said to heck with it and gave up.

Same for me. I gave up. Went and bought some rock flowers from VIP instead

SaltCritters

Wow. Just saw this.

First off Sorry the site crashed. Not really much we can do about that. There was hundreds of people on it and the server just couldn't handle it. So we had to Upgrade the server, again. Transferring everything to the new server takes some time.

Second. We had no idea this many people would be on the site and that the server wouldn't handle it. It was supposed to handle it. It wasn't intentional like so many think for whatever reason. All the time and money we spend on these sales, server failure is the last thing we want.

Thanks for all of you that did order. Emails with shipping dates were all sent yesterday. Going to be tight but we plan on getting all the orders out this week for everyone.

Again sorry for the website issues. Hopefully the new bigger server can handle the increased traffic we have been getting. Unfortunately when things like this happen we are at the mercy of others and it's usually not a simple flip of a switch fix and takes time.

Archived