SaltCritters.com

$10 Sale for New Years!

SaltCritters

Price for shipping to 13615? Will there be any SPS like acros and such?

Shipping is $24.99 within the USA. Yes there will be some SPS

Website doesn't work.............didn't this happen last time ?

I am having the same problem. This is the error I get:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

I am having the same problem. This is the error I get:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

Same here........

Yeah it was up, then I was getting DNS errors earlier now looks like theirs a SQL Server error. Wonder if someone was pushing out 2017 site updates and something went wrong.

The site rarely works. I tried to place an order last sale for over a day. Finally got it in a couple hours before the sale expired and all the good stuff was gone. This time the site won't even open lol. I've checked it in the weeks after my order as well and it would have all sorts of issues. Time for a new website guy.

same here was on the site last night and hoping to check back today and purchase but not so much.......

It was working this morning at 12:04 ha.

If anyone doesnt follow them on FB

post-47692-0-00703200-1483302532_thumb.png

Well they need a new website guy. I built Coral Garden Aquaculture's site. Too bad Glenn never uses it. lol

Yeah not sure how the site hasnt already been brought back up, unless its a severe DB failure. Then again, disaster recovery plan.

Yeah not sure how the site hasnt already been brought back up, unless its a severe DB failure. Then again, disaster recovery plan.

Backups. If hosting your own site you should have a backup ready to roll out in minutes. If using a remote host(I always recommend) they usually have a backup of all your data. If you have downtime with a remote host it usually is due to some sort of network outage at the data center and anything beyond your control.

docshipwreck

Lucky lol. I can't get it to punch through.

And someone got 2 of the rics I had in my cart. Screw this. I'm done.

DISLIKE!!1

i ( hopefully) got a brain, a ric and a zoa. Sorry Im just starting out so nothing crazy. Took a few refreshes to get my cart to go throught and tried to buy enough to justify the shipping.

Sorry it didnt work out so well. HOPEFULLY this vendor learns from this, don't promote a massive sale and your website not be able to handle the traffic.

DISLIKE!!1

i ( hopefully) got a brain, a ric and a zoa. Sorry Im just starting out so nothing crazy. Took a few refreshes to get my cart to go throught and tried to buy enough to justify the shipping.

Sorry it didnt work out so well. HOPEFULLY this vendor learns from this, don't promote a massive sale and your website not be able to handle the traffic.

Honestly I should have known. This happened on their last sale too. The order I got arrived in good shape though but it isn't worth the frustration of a website that doesn't work. I'll just spend money elsewhere.

Honestly I should have known. This happened on their last sale too. The order I got arrived in good shape though but it isn't worth the frustration of a website that doesn't work. I'll just spend money elsewhere.

Was able to check out without problems at 7:45, tho someone got 2 of mine while I was still browsing :-(

Archived