Cultivated Reef

Nola & Bosco's Red Sea E260 - New FTS

Nola Bear

Wow, the new tank is looking great! I'm so glad I found your thread :D

Just evicted my third and final emerald crab. I haven't seen this one picking at my acro like the others, but there are pieces of various acro missing. I really am hoping it was the emerald crab and not STN. Luckily, I live on a canal in Saint Pete and it's almost like liberating a prisoner. So, essentially I am a hero. I hope they write tomes about me.

This completely cracked me up. Oh, and I know the real reason you deleted the equipment prices, it's just in case your wife finds this thread :lol:

• Like 1

Can't wait for the Tampa frag swap on Saturday!!! Of course, my daughter got sick yesterday, so with incubation and contagion, I should be sick as f*** just in time! HOOORAY! I'm still going, even if I have to Michael Jackson mask it~

A publisher is sending me a check this week too so I will have a couple hundred to blow ( enact happy dance...wait for it....Now! ).

• Like 2

The tangs are beautiful! Love the tank.

Thanks! I love them. I need to upload some more pics of my gang. They are all juveniles, and I have an orange shoulder too.

• Like 2

Was thinking about the tang police today and I showed the wife the pics I posted and she was like, "are you crazy?? those people are going to shut you down!"

Then I really started thinking about how my thread isn't like the popular nightclubs that other threads are. It's more like that avant grade establishment where people read shitty poetry on Saturday night. The tang police have better things to do than, dare I say more important things to do. It's time to go paint my fingernails black and break out the old iambic pentameter. Speaking of poetry, I read an interesting article about vocabulary today.

http://poly-graph.co/vocabulary.html

• Like 3
RIP Sebastian

Was thinking about the tang police today and I showed the wife the pics I posted and she was like, "are you crazy?? those people are going to shut you down!"

Then I really started thinking about how my thread isn't like the popular nightclubs that other threads are. It's more like that avant grade establishment where people read shitty poetry on Saturday night. The tang police have better things to do than, dare I say more important things to do. It's time to go paint my fingernails black and break out the old iambic pentameter. Speaking of poetry, I read an interesting article about vocabulary today.

http://poly-graph.co/vocabulary.html

My thread is like my Grandma's cedar closet. It's got a bunch of old dusty stuff in it, smells funny, and nothing ever really happens in it.

• Like 3
RIP Sebastian

:lol: good stuff here!

It is! We all know it. Plus there's a weird, old trunk in one corner along with a bunch of party dresses from the 80s.

• Like 2

It is! We all know it. Plus there's a weird, old trunk in one corner along with a bunch of party dresses from the 80s.

Hells yes. All I can think about now is molly ringwald (sp? Too lazy to google). I'm gonna iron my jean shorts and hit up the skating rink tonight!!!

• Like 2

I'm slightly worried as to why you need that information. :unsure:

You never know when this kind of thing comes in handy. Do people still send strippergrams...?
  • Like 1
RIP Sebastian

You never know when this kind of thing comes in handy. Do people still send strippergrams...?

I sure as hell hope not.

Hi! :)

Nice to see you.

• Like 2

I am going to blow way too much coin this weekend. Not only is the swap tomorrow, but two big timer locals are clearing out space in their frag setups. So mini colonies for 10-15$ of stupid high end stuff. Yeah buddy!

So, I was right--the fever kicked in during the middle of the night last night and just wouldn't break. I took some meds and slept in and finally sweat it out. I just knew I was going to get sick just in time for the Florida frag swap.

No matter, I still forced myself to go. Some pretty amazing booths set up, JF, WWC, etc. I ended up just grabbing a couple of things because honestly, the locals sell the same shit at much better sizes/prices. I got a good deal on ora pearlberry, a red Milli no name, a symphillia, and a yellow finger gorg

For instance, a local has a 4x4 tile fully encrusted with PC rainbow that he is going to sell me for $40. A 2" frag at the show today was $250.

Now I need some NyQuil and about 14hrs of sleep.

• Like 1

Does anyone ever get the feeling that everyone on these forums is a plug and that I am the only person who isn't. And I'm just getting sold on all this shit. It may be the NyQuil kicking in, but I just got this huge Truman show vibe.