Cultivated Reef

So, I was listening to Pandora and came to check out this thread. The song playing on Pandora while I was watching your videos was "Code Name Vivaldi" by the Piano Guys. Made your videos super creepy... and bad ass. Sounds really strange I know, play this song, then watch your video(s).

I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

New light and stand for The Creep's Cube.

Dave made me a simple on/off style light for this tiny cube. It looks great!  

also bought a new stand online. 

• Like 5

The Creep built a new door. 

I bought some macro algae with hopes of making the tank look somewhat nice for the home of a killer worm. Within two days he tore it apart, ate some it and used the rest for his construction projects. :rolleyes: 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The Creep built a new door. 

I bought some macro algae with hopes of making the tank look somewhat nice for the home of a killer worm. Within two days he tore it apart, ate some it and used the rest for his construction projects. :rolleyes: 

This thing is cool and creepy......I'd have to check the toilet every time I sat down.....just in case.  

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

More like, the creep pulled the live snails to its cave, ate them alive at the entrance, and then put the shells together to form the door.  Very efficient and resourceful, that creep is.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, J-Ranko said:

More like, the creep pulled the live snails to its cave, ate them alive at the entrance, and then put the shells together to form the door.  Very efficient and resourceful, that creep is.

No doubt about that!  The last time he used a snail I was able to rescue it before it became lunch.  

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, dpoltsdsu said:

This is one of the most interesting threads I have read on here.  Keep the updates coming!

Thank you! ?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Very cool! I like The Creep, he's got a lot of personality :)

He sure does. ?

I need to buy some things to put in there he can use to decorate. 

• Like 3
On 4/1/2017 at 9:39 AM, 1891Bro said:

Really cool little "pest" tank!

What are the dimensions on that stand? You got a link to where you got it? 

Thanks. Here you go: Link

It worked perfect for me because it was very similar in appearance to furniture that i already had, so it blends nicely.  It is quite solid for not being super heavy.

The Creep is venturing out and exploring more of the cube.  He built this nice sand tunnel last night to one of the other rocks.  

• Like 2

The creep's home is very colorful if he doesn't go and eat the macros and the tube worms.  I am liking the creep and his tank.

• Like 1
Christopher Marks

Somehow I missed this tank, The Creep is awesome! :wub: 

What are the specs on the custom Nanobox Reef LED light, is it lower power than typical? It looks great on the cube!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

Somehow I missed this tank, The Creep is awesome! :wub: 

What are the specs on the custom Nanobox Reef LED light, is it lower power than typical? It looks great on the cube!

Dave took some spare parts and made me a simple on/off style light with a 14K look.  A regular Nanobox light might have fried the Creep!! ?  It looks great on the cube.......and the fact that I'm not trying to grow much cause he eats everything. 

• Like 1
gone_PHiSHin

are the videos not working for anyone else?

im on my phone so that might have something to do with it, but damn it i want to watch The Creep eat!

help!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

are the videos not working for anyone else?

im on my phone so that might have something to do with it, but damn it i want to watch The Creep eat!

help!

Weird..... not working for me either. 

?   Please help us @Christopher Marks