Top Shelf Aquatics

8 minutes ago, gone_PHiSHin said:

help us Mr. Marks, you're our only hope!

i need my weird aquatic perversions fulfilled 

I broke down and am now following The Creep on Instagram so I don't have to wait for N-R posts :D

• Like 2
Christopher Marks

I think it's an issue with Instagram tonight, I can't get the videos to play in my web browser directly on the Instagram.com site either. I'll double check in the AM.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

It seems to be an issue with Safari browsers, Instagram videos work in Chrome both on our site and their own site. I will keep an eye on the issue, it seems to be a bug on their end.

@WV Reefer Do you think The Creep would have fun decorating with model train scenery figurines? Maybe a construction crew to help :D 

71Vwm--v2wL._SL1000_.jpg

I've been on the look out lately for aquarium safe items to toss in there and see what he chooses.

I am shocked at the way he can move a rock. Someday I need to set something up to watch him at night while he works. 

• Like 2

Ha ha, that is really dark thinking about the creep carrying one of those figurines off into his lair!  Its like the stuff horror movies are made of.  Instead of 10 little indians we have 6 little construction guys!  And then there were none.

• Like 4
On 4/7/2017 at 4:05 PM, vlangel said:

Ha ha, that is really dark thinking about the creep carrying one of those figurines off into his lair!  Its like the stuff horror movies are made of.  Instead of 10 little indians we have 6 little construction guys!  And then there were none.

That would be so great! Dawn, this is too funny :lol:

• Like 2

Pretty aiptasia! ☺️

I took the Xenia out of my 12 Gallon and moved it in with The Creep. Maybe he eats it..... maybe he decorates with it. 

• Like 3

Anyone know what this is?  Sponge? There are two of them on aiptasia island. You can see through them a little and they look sort of veiny. 

IMG_0303.thumb.JPG.8e2202852f51c2a56d1a5c1be069dc02.JPG

Just now, vlangel said:

The creep has a great sense for developing curb appeal!

He really does like it colorful all of a sudden.  Makes it harder to see where he's gonna pop out of though. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

Anyone know what this is?  Sponge? There are two of them on aiptasia island. You can see through them a little and they look sort of veiny. 

IMG_0303.thumb.JPG.8e2202852f51c2a56d1a5c1be069dc02.JPG

Not sure but those aptaisia would scare the hell out of me :o I hate those things........

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, spectra said:

Not sure but those aptaisia would scare the hell out of me :o I hate those things........

Me too but The Creep don't mind. They are kind of pretty when they get that large. 

1 minute ago, Christopher Marks said:

That thing is a beast! It's like a battle for territory with aptasia vs xenia, who will win?

Hard to say but the Xenia is coming in hot!

• Like 1