Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NanoBox Gooseneck Screw Issues

DaveFason

Hey guys,

It has come to my attention that my last batch of nylon screws are starting to loose threads when tightening down to the tank. This is something I can not catch here at the office but wanting to work quickly to fix this.

I ordered a new style metal screw with a rubber cover to go over the threads that will protect your tank. These will be arriving tomorrow and I will be mailing a ton out to previous orders. Some MAY arrive before the holidays but more than likely they won't arrive until 26th-27th.

My apologies on these acting up for you guys but I wanted to let you know I am on it.

-Dave

Such amazing customer service! I had the issue with one of the screws on mine but was able to fix it by putting an old credit card between the screws and the glass.

Hey Dave!

Awesome customer service as always! I have a few DMs with you regarding this issue dating back to November 2nd. You had mentioned you would send replacement screws but I never received any. Could you please add me to a list if you are keeping one for the newest replacements?

Cheers,

iHexBot.

Hey Dave!

Awesome customer service as always! I have a few DMs with you regarding this issue dating back to November 2nd. You had mentioned you would send replacement screws but I never received any. Could you please add me to a list if you are keeping one for the newest replacements?

Cheers,

iHexBot.

10-4. Send me your address again in an email. Much easier than PM on NR!

david@nanoboxreef.com

Archived