SaltCritters.com

Sacramento Swappin

jjharrisx4

I have those green striped ones and have some ready to trade. I also have some leather frags (finger, toadstool, green sinularia), and green nepthia. Also, I have a really nice colt frag I'd trade for a couple of ricordia. The colt is about 6" tall and doing really well (about 10th generation).

Regarding your corals, I'd be interested in the smaller hammer and the ricordia.

Usually I meet people at a LFS to do the trade. Since you're in Stockton, we could just meet at twins. contact me at:

jason-harris@comcast.net and we can set it up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The devil's hand leather in the middle is what is available in this pic. The SPS are frags I'm planning to grow for future trades. Also, on the left is a cabbage leather I may be able to frag.

• 5 months later...

FROM SAC? I HAVE RED SEA BERLIN HANG ON OR IN SUMP SKIMMER WITH MAG 7. AND ALSO SILVER 18" HOOD WITH PC LIGHTING, LEGS INCLUDED. USED FOR 3 WEEKS. 65 GAL ACRYLIC HEX ALSO.

What do you have? Im always looking for something, someone might not need. Make trades on everything or make offer. Where all from sac.

hey JASON! its me jake.... hey i love those cream color rics you have. really really interested. maybe when we meet up for our current trade we can go by your crib. i've been wanting to check out your setups...if you dont mind. but anyways yeah...THE RICS! i still have the red shrooms:P they can be real touchy though. just e-mail me back when you get a chance. later man.B)

Archived