Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

righttirefire

Yeah! But you have to come and get it.

Wait a god dam minute here... I'll pay half your gas. And half jeff's gas. Deliver the tank and bring franklin... the other 2 can stay at home.

• Like 2
RIP Sebastian

Wait a god dam minute here... I'll pay half your gas. And half jeff's gas. Deliver the tank and bring franklin... the other 2 can stay at home.

Right? But she won't even split the drive with me.

• Like 1

:lol: what no love for Iko and Stella.................

Hell bring them all...............

They wont hit the left coast to far to go.................

• Like 1
RIP Sebastian

That's ridiculous she should at least split the drive with you since she is giving you the tank how selfish of her :)

I know, I know. Wouldn't be able to take it anyway. Just yankin' her chain. :)

• Like 2
righttirefire

See. You just need to learn better! I offered to pay half her drive and half her husband's drive...

The responsible ones need to take care of the tank. Drop them with spectra and the squealing cat

That's ridiculous she should at least split the drive with you since she is giving you the tank how selfish of her :)

If that's your logic you owe me half a drive... and you better deliver someone awesome to sk8!

I know, I know. Wouldn't be able to take it anyway. Just yankin' her chain. :)

Careful. Yank that chain hard enough... she might come?

• Like 1

See. You just need to learn better! I offered to pay half her drive and half her husband's drive...

The responsible ones need to take care of the tank. Drop them with spectra and the squealing cat

If that's your logic you owe me half a drive... and you better deliver someone awesome to sk8!

Where is Spectra? I need him to decipher the last sentence for me. He reads RTF!
  • Like 2

Where is Spectra? I need him to decipher the last sentence for me. He reads RTF!

I just know the cat one..............since the frenchie screams when he comes over............

• Like 1

:lol: hell no! A free tank doesn't get delivered

We're gonna move in! Tell Mrs Spectra!

This is as far as I got! It's progress!

• Like 1

:lol: hell no! A free tank doesn't get delivered

We're gonna move in! Tell Mrs Spectra!

For free I would make them take it out of the house to :lol: unless you don't want fish geeks coming over.............I don't blame you RTF knows where I live :wacko: If it was me put it in front of the neighbors house and give there address ;)

Oh its Mrs Crossfit :lol: ask RTF............

• Like 2
righttirefire

For free I would make them take it out of the house to :lol: unless you don't want fish geeks coming over.............I don't blame you RTF knows where I live :wacko: If it was me put it in front of the neighbors house and give there address ;)Oh its Mrs Crossfit :lol: ask RTF............

It's ms. Crossfit, after Sunday she's ms. Burgerville. She didn't even say hi to me... and I drug the princess into your garage.

• Like 2
righttirefire

The last sentence? Mrs lawn/hairdresser read 50 shades of gray. She know all about "yanking chains and coming" maybe she'll explain it to you

What the hell is that cat like object?

• Like 1

It's ms. Crossfit, after Sunday she's ms. Burgerville. She didn't even say hi to me... and I drug the princess into your garage.

Well to much to drink............... :lol:

• Like 1

The last sentence? Mrs lawn/hairdresser read 50 shades of gray. She know all about "yanking chains and coming" maybe she'll explain it to youWhat the hell is that cat like object?

No the one about bringing someone to Sk8.
  • Like 1

didnt Shia Labeouf let someone kick him in the nuts at one of his weird art exhibitions....pretty sure he spent a day in an elevator letting people do as they wish.

I have no idea :lol:. I just love his "just do it" video :D.

Oops! Forgot the photo

WOW! Looks like a lot of work!!!! I didn't realize they were so big! Is it bigger than the 66? So you'll have two side-by-side?
  • Like 2
righttirefire

That wasn't the last sentence! And that was an autocorrect. I don't care what you bring to sk8n... as long as it's a noun

I didn't realize they were so big!

... when was the last time she said that...

• Like 2

No :wacko: seriously :P

The disappearing kind?

I have no idea :lol:. I just love his "just do it" video :D. WOW! Looks like a lot of work!!!! I didn't realize they were so big! Is it bigger than the 66? So you'll have two side-by-side?

It's actually smaller gallon wise - I think about 50 gallons. Yeah two side by side! I'm cursing myself for doing this now!

• Like 2