Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

:lol:

I'm breaking down the 66 - and transferring to one of these. Some day!

Yeah some day :lol: key word there some......... :P

Hopefully the transition goes well.

• Like 2

Yeah some day :lol: key word there some......... :P

Hopefully the transition goes well.

The owner of the shop is so mad that I haven't set them up yet. Yesterday he says "where are they?"

I told them they're all assembled sitting in the middle of the living room (El Jeffe is soooooo happy about that) and the guy says "seriously? They're collecting dust in your living room? You've had them for almost two months! That makes me want to cry" - I told him it makes me want to cry too :lol:

• Like 5

The owner of the shop is so mad that I haven't set them up yet. Yesterday he says "where are they?"

I told them they're all assembled sitting in the middle of the living room (El Jeffe is soooooo happy about that) and the guy says "seriously? They're collecting dust in your living room? You've had them for almost two months! That makes me want to cry" - I told him it makes me want to cry too :lol:

Put the brush down and get going........any tanks need to be moved for there placement? that's the bad part if so......easy when you can just set them up and do the transfer.

• Like 3

Put the brush down and get going........any tanks need to be moved for there placement? that's the bad part if so......easy when you can just set them up and do the transfer.

Yes. The two reefers are going exactly where the 66 is currently set up - which is why I haven't pulled he trigger. Totally intimidating!

• Like 1

Yes. The two reefers are going exactly where the 66 is currently set up - which is why I haven't pulled he trigger. Totally intimidating!

Time for temporary storage......get a good container and hopefully it goes well.

New sand I hope?

• Like 2

Time for temporary storage......get a good container and hopefully it goes well.

New sand I hope?

Yeah new sand. I actually got furniture sliders so I'm hoping I can slide the 66 over enough to set up one reefer then move everything into that then set up the second

• Like 2

Yeah new sand. I actually got furniture sliders so I'm hoping I can slide the 66 over enough to set up one reefer then move everything into that then set up the second

I would drain the sump and the display 70%. I have done that with smaller tanks before.
  • Like 3

Ok get to it then sounds simple right :lol:

I would drain the sump and the display 70%. I have done that with smaller tanks before.

Yes that helps a lot there.....figure your 66 is around 600lbs or more full.....

• Like 2

Been telling her that for weeks :)

But it's scary!

Oh I put a bug in her ear also :lol: someday she will get it handled......hopefully

Love l!! If I want to stay married, I need to get it handled sooner rather than later :lol:

• Like 2

But it's scary!

Love l!! If I want to stay married, I need to get it handled sooner rather than later :lol:

Just get to it......make a mess and hopefully it goes well for you.

• Like 3

But it's scary!

I told you to handle "it" and elle Jeffe would be in there right now draining the 66 with furniture sliders in hand :P
  • Like 3

I told you to handle "it" and elle Jeffe would be in there right now draining the 66 with furniture sliders in hand :P

Lmfao!! Yes, you did!

Damn it, Rachel! I was so excited when I saw the thread. If I lived closer to you I'd help with the transfer AND buy the SCA. :)

Road trip! I'll give you a smoking few if you want to come get it!

• Like 1
RIP Sebastian

Lmfao!! Yes, you did!

Road trip! I'll give you a smoking few if you want to come get it!

Smoking few? I would, but it's hard to justify an eight hour drive.....unless we take a vacation to NYC. Hmmm.

• Like 2

Smoking few? I would, but it's hard to justify an eight hour drive.....unless we take a vacation to NYC. Hmmm.

I seriously suck typing on my iPhone! Smoking deal :) don't smoke a few.

Reefers and guns?!?! Whaaaaa?!? :lol:

LOL are you in heaven?

No guns ;)

• Like 3

I seriously suck typing on my iPhone! Smoking deal :) don't smoke a few. LOL are you in heaven?

No guns ;)

No one should ever just smoke a few ;)

Yes yes no guns i know stellathegreat :)

I admire your,"how far can i push the envelope(s) " attitude.

• Like 1

No one should ever just smoke a few ;)

Yes yes no guns i know stellathegreat :)I admire your,"how far can i push the envelope(s) " attitude.

Haha!! You are awesome. That is all.

• Like 1