SaltCritters.com

$10 Frag Mega Sale!

SaltCritters

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the shoppers killed your second site as well. I also could not get it to load.

Hey but my Black Friday frags arrived yesterday and look GREAT!

Ha you nerds waited too long. I put an order in last night (just barely).

Then because I lack any form of self control, went back for seconds today.

I officially have no money, also my wife has kicked me out, but I do have aome sweet coral frags!

Just tried to put a bunch of stuff in my cart and when I go to the cart it gives me an internal error. Hopefully it works tomorrow.

Just keep refreshing the page.

I had the exact same problem.

Just keep refreshing the page.

I had the exact same problem.

It won't let me checkout still. Internal error. Pics aren't loading. Pages don't load. The site is a mess. I'll keep trying but I don't think it is going to happen.

mountainstatereefer

Just successfully placed my order! Thanks SaltCritters it will be my first order ever from you guys. Picked up some Zoas and a Mushroom... first softies for my newly cycled pico!

jedimasterben

I was unable to browse the site for the entire weekend, constantly got internal server errors. I wasn't actually looking to buy anything this time, but I like poking around :)

I was unable to browse the site for the entire weekend, constantly got internal server errors. I wasn't actually looking to buy anything this time, but I like poking around :)[/quote

Same here.

Thanks everyone for the orders. Sorry for all the site troubles. Believe me its driving me insane.

I see my order is marked as shipped, but don't see a shipping # on the site. Where do I find this?

edit: found it. Sorry. See it's arriving tomorrow! Awesome!

I see my order is marked as shipped, but don't see a shipping # on the site. Where do I find this?

edit: found it. Sorry. See it's arriving tomorrow! Awesome!

Glad you found it. You should have gotten an email as well with the tracking info.

Glad you found it. You should have gotten an email as well with the tracking info.

Email never sent. Not sure if it's related to the other server problems you've been having, but the last one I got was that it was processing. Checked spam, trash, archived. Didn't get anything related to shipping.

Email never sent. Not sure if it's related to the other server problems you've been having, but the last one I got was that it was processing. Checked spam, trash, archived. Didn't get anything related to shipping.

It probably is server related. I've been getting alot of bounce back emails since the whole crash. Site says it sent but it could have been one of the bounces.

BTW, When I go to your site now none of the pictures load.

What pictures? all the Saltcritters livestock pictures are working here. The drygoods and other livestock categories pictures are still messed up.

Archived