Jump to content
kimberbee

Kimber's Tank Thread - Lagoon Tank Update Video

Recommended Posts

DSFIRSTSLTWATER
3 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

No, thank god... 

 

Jack just has a fascination with girl's dolls... it's the opposite of my foot aversion... 

 

(He needs help...)

Lmao well thanks for clearing it iI have been pretty confused. It's really funny though 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
10 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

 

Ok since I'm still pretty new, what is this Elsa business?? Kimber, did you dress as Elsa or something one year for Halloween???

 

7 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

No, thank god... 

 

Jack just has a fascination with girl's dolls... it's the opposite of my foot aversion... 

 

(He needs help...)

Oh, don't be bashful. 

Kimber did make me an Elsa video ...... its here on NR somewhere......

  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee
6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Oh, don't be bashful. 

Kimber did make me an Elsa video ...... its here on NR somewhere......

🤫

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
spectra
10 hours ago, patback said:

The issue with sun corals is getting them to open up.  Once they open and you feed them, they are easier.  

Dendros are supposedly easier than suncoral though.  I actually just picked one up yesterday. Guy cut a fresh frag for me on the bandsaw and 30 seconds of being in the bag it was opened again.  Whole ride home, dipping, and dropping it in my tank it stayed open.  

 

Dendros are easy..........I had one head and now its 5 or 6...........I do feed it once in a while but most of the time it just catches food in the water column..........

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee

JFC... I'm never going to get my Duo parts... 

 

Screenshot_20191007-205107_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bead4ac6107a09c64fb767747ea7a86.jpg

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
jack1978
26 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

JFC... I'm never going to get my Duo parts... 

 

Screenshot_20191007-205107_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6bead4ac6107a09c64fb767747ea7a86.jpg

Wow..... almost a week to ship after printing labels . .   .. then what - a week of shipping by ground?  That sucks. 

What's the ETA? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee
12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

What's the ETA? 

Hour and a half ago...

 

Apparently it should only take 6 min to get to IN from LA... 

 

Screenshot_20191007-213312_Chrome.thumb.jpg.076eadcbeca074cc3886c44c998fbbe9.jpg

 

Real answer... I guess it'll get here when it gets here... 

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
Just now, kimberbee said:

Hour and a half ago...

 

Apparently it should only take 6 min to get to IN from LA... 

 

Screenshot_20191007-213312_Chrome.thumb.jpg.076eadcbeca074cc3886c44c998fbbe9.jpg

 

Real answer... I guess it'll get here when it gets here... 

Not even for me, and I live next door to LA.

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee
9 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Not even for me, and I live next door to LA.

I checked the website I ordered from - it's not coming directly from Dave. I did select "first class mail" which was the cheapest option. $3 to ship a $100 part that can fit in the palm of my hand. And technically it does say 5-10 days (I'm assuming business days), but I fogured that the 10 was a worst case for people that live as far as possible from the shipper. 

 

With places that do free ground shipping after $25... $40... maybe even $50... this is really disappointing. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
1 minute ago, kimberbee said:

I checked the website I ordered from - it's not coming directly from Dave. I did select "first class mail" which was the cheapest option. $3 to ship a $100 part that can fit in the palm of my hand. And technically it does say 5-10 days (I'm assuming business days), but I fogured that the 10 was a worst case for people that live as far as possible from the shipper. 

 

With places that do free ground shipping after $25... $40... maybe even $50... this is really disappointing. 

That does seem rather excessive. That sucks I get so frustrated with delayed shipping.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee

My new Bluefish controller finally arrived! Duo is working again! :happydance:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
kimberbee

And now I've got an order of snails placed with ReefCleaners to refresh my clean up crew! :happydance:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
9 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

And now I've got an order of snails placed with ReefCleaners to refresh my clean up crew! :happydance:

Nice!! I might order more. I keep sucking up the little cerths with the hose during water changes lol

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
53 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Nice!! I might order more. I keep sucking up the little cerths with the hose during water changes lol

I’m kinda sad that the stuff I bought from that Hawaiian supplier with the worms and brittle stars hasn’t seemed to take. I haven’t see a one of them since they arrived ☹️

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
15 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I’m kinda sad that the stuff I bought from that Hawaiian supplier with the worms and brittle stars hasn’t seemed to take. I haven’t see a one of them since they arrived ☹️

Well maybe they are just hiding out. I wouldn't count them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Dirté Sanchez
9 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Well maybe they are just hiding out. I wouldn't count them out.

Yeah I think there were six worms? And the brittle starts were almost microscopic but still. Even with a flight light hunt at night I see no worms. Maybe they’ll show up when they’re mutant sized

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...