ReefCleaners.org

Kimber's Old Tank Thread

kimberbee

2 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Hmmm.....

Hope your little PSW gets food today and thrives for you. 

I've always liked them, maybe I'll get brave enough to get one someday, lol. 

I made sure to feed last night and he ate a lot!! It was mysis for dinner and he even took some of the bigger pieces. 

Tank cleaning tonight, without Nick's help as he's been thrown on another big project this week. My back is still only about 70% so I'll have to be careful moving/dumping water. 

• Like 1
Just now, kimberbee said:

I made sure to feed last night and he ate a lot!! It was mysis for dinner and he even took some of the bigger pieces. 

Tank cleaning tonight, without Nick's help as he's been thrown on another big project this week. My back is still only about 70% so I'll have to be careful moving/dumping water. 

Yes, do be careful!!

Have you found any answers or solutions for your back?

Glad you're fishy gorged last night. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

Have you found any answers or solutions for your back?

Yes! I ended up going to a chiropractor yesterday since it's been almost 3 weeks and I'm still hurting/uncomfortable. My pelvis is very unbalanced. I have a really tight right hip flexor which is throwing things off in my left lower back. He did an adjustment, which helped a little, but I'll be going again next week for another. He's also going to have me do some exercises to get everything back in order again. So I know what's up, it's just gonna take some more time to get better. 

• Like 1

Love that Undata ! they seem to grow like a weed......mine has tripled in size in 4 months. Wish the other corals grew that fast :lol:

• Like 1
On 4/26/2017 at 8:33 PM, spectra said:

Love that Undata ! they seem to grow like a weed......mine has tripled in size in 4 months. Wish the other corals grew that fast :lol:

Mine almost died a few months back but it's alive and kicking. I bought it quarter sized and it's now as big as my hand!! Almost too big for the tank - it sits on the sand. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, kimberbee said:

Mine almost died a few months back but it's alive and kicking. I bought it quarter sized and it's now as big as my hand!! Almost too big for the tank - it sits on the sand. 

I put mine on a rock and well it is just cruising all over it..........pretty soon will have a coral war :o

• Like 1

Not sure what I should to today. Definitely plan on cleaning up my room and making a new video, but I'm gonna wait till my tank lights come on later this afternoon so I don't bug my sleeping fish. :happydance:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kimberbee said:

I can't believe I actually did this... :blush:

Made my week......beer out the nose and almost pissed myself laughing

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Maybe Elsa will become a regular in my videos!! :rolleyes:

I'm thinking a regular series.  "Elsa Does Reefing". ---- Elsa does water changes, Elsa does phosphates testing, etc.

• Like 4