Coral Vue Hydros

mpsti05's ReeFfer 3 FIVE 0.... miXed ReeF

mpsti05

Haven't pulled the trigger on the aquamaxx skimmer since I've got the curve 5 working pretty good pulling out full cups of shit smelling coffee weekly. But I can grab the co-1 for 15% off today hmmmm

Haven't pulled the trigger on the aquamaxx skimmer since I've got the curve 5 working pretty good pulling out full cups of shit smelling coffee weekly. But I can grab the co-1 for 15% off today hmmmm

if it aint broken, dont change it =P.

how's the clam doing?

if it aint broken, dont change it =P.

how's the clam doing?

kinda what I was thinking, hopefully good, Bridgestone flew me out to Colorado this week for there winter school so I'll find out tonight. Wifey says it looks ok

let me know if you see a bluestar leopard wrasse or fromia starfish =)

well I caved and got a blue star female leopard wrasse and a tiny yellow tang I'm gonna try to save. Plus two frags

No fighting whatsoever with the yellow tang or blue star leopard wrasse. And damn that wrasse is so pretty!

i NEED one....let me know how yours do in terms of feeding. my fish are aggressive eaters and i dunno if the wrasse can put u a fight

Less talking more pics

yes yes I know

i NEED one....let me know how yours do in terms of feeding. my fish are aggressive eaters and i dunno if the wrasse can put u a fight

So far so good, yellow tang ate the crap outta LRS, need to fatten him up cause he's skinny, the leopard didn't come out of the sand till about 5pm and picked away at pods all night till I fed lrs and munched on some of that. So I'll probably feed mostly lrs for a week or so to fatten both of them up.

God my iPhone cannot take photos with this light even through polarized sunglasses. Need to order some orange film and try that. Happy to report blue star leopard wrasse still eats LRS along with the yellow tang, clam looks good. More frags this weekend.

4BE87526-4348-4313-BB1E-7E7171699FDF_zps

465FFBD4-D7ED-4A51-B4C8-1D9AE2DC7297_zps

• Like 3

Nice sump.

See if your phone will let you do manual white balance. Mine takes ok pics at around 7400k with 18k leds

Oh and i stole your avatar for my subie journal

• Like 1

Nice sump.

See if your phone will let you do manual white balance. Mine takes ok pics at around 7400k with 18k leds

Oh and i stole your avatar for my subie journal

iPhone 6s don't think I can do that, and haha nice. Yea this sump is perfect for the tank and I've kept it clean for the most part.

:wub:

hello hello new tank is looking good missy!

Quick fts through my polarized sunglasses. Mounted some frags during yesterday's watcher change. Not sure if I like where I put the katapora up top left.

31729296-4217-41B5-81A8-694385C58686_zps

83959C59-5387-460C-A9DB-A0ADADF63834_zps

• Like 2

Glo-pheesh

yeaaaa pretty much. I'll have to borrow my sister-in laws dslr some day. And WTF WTF WTF there's small amounts of bubble algae popping up on the sand bed and rocks... all the new tank algae has cleared up on the back wall and rock I'm hoping this will aswell. Changed out the carbon/Gfo yesterday and still add 2 drops of phosphate rx every morning
  • Like 1