SaltCritters.com

Bell-curve not reflecting settings

terryfox2013

I've had my mini for a year or so but just noticed my lighting and bell-curve is not following my settings.

I have my lights start at 9am. 270 minutes of morning with a 1 minute ramp, mid-day, then 270 minutes of evening going off at 9pm. That's 4.5 hours of morning and 4.5 hours of evening with 3 hours left for mid-day if I understand the setting right.

My main problem is my white lights are only supposed to come on during mid-day,but they start with my lights that come on in the morning and stay on untill my lights go off at night. The other problem is even though the ramp is only 1 minute the lights don't even come on untill allmost 10am but they are set to come on at 9am, the royal blue and violet doesn't top out untill 1pm. I have them set at 100% for all three photo periods.The bell-curve reflects this as well.

What might I be doing wrong? Even if I didn't have lights hooked up with these settings the bell-curve shouldn't reflect this, right?

terryfox2013

post-92567-0-33354900-1478354500_thumb.jpg

jedimasterben

Well, you have natural sun enabled, so it's not going to follow anything other than your morning start time, night start time, and midday percentages.

Archived