Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

* You DESERVE Much Better Treatment* DISCOUNT Kessil 160WE

inTank

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't understand, customer is not happy about a damaged, "used looking" item sent from the store. Why make fun of him in public even if he expressed his indignation that way. Is it the new way to say sorry ? :lol:

I really don't understand, customer is not happy about a damaged, "used looking" item sent from the store. Why make fun of him in public even if he expressed his indignation that way. Is it the new way to say sorry ? :lol:

He bought it on Amazon and then returned it by scribbling all over the box like a child. That makes it so the vendor can not return the product to the manufacturer. The guy who returned it deserved to be made fun of.

That is definitely not the approach I would have recommended if i received something damaged, but I certainly wouldn't consider it professional to publicly bash and air my dirty laundry as a vendor. You're held to higher standards than a consumer, right or wrong.

I don't know what is more childish, to be angry and make a note to vendor for his mistake or to make fun of your customers no matter who they are, they pay you and support you so be nice and check your products before shipping. :happy: It's crazy guys ... I really think the vendor should put his ego in a dip dark zone ( I'm talking about a box ) and be professional ...

I don't know what is more childish, to be angry and make a note to vendor for his mistake or to make fun of your customers no matter who they are, they pay you and support you so be nice and check your products before shipping. :happy: It's crazy guys ... I really think the vendor should put his ego in a dip dark zone ( I'm talking about a box ) and be professional ...

The customer pays the online retailer to open the shrink wrap of a brand new item and "check it"? Where do you shop :wacko: If anything I bought new came opened I would immediately be concerned, especially with electronics.

lol true as well Harry :lol: but it didn't change too much my point of view, but I agree with you I'm wrong in that part of my post.

Stevie isn't the typical vendor either, he's all about wet water, hookers, and blow :happy:

I don't know why you guys are bitching about StevieT. Shoot, now I'm going to have you put in an order for a new-ish maybe used once or twice light!

From what I've seen in the pictures it looks like I'm going to be able to put at least 5 more fish in my tank because of it! Lol

I don't know why you guys are bitching about StevieT. Shoot, now I'm going to have you put in an order for a new-ish maybe used one or twice light!

You can't tell me what to do.

Here is the thing..... Stevie doesn't give a shit what you think and doesn't need you to support his hooker and blow empire.

Here is the thing..... Stevie doesn't give a shit what you think and doesn't need you to support his hooker and blow empire.

You can't say that without "mmmmm-hhhhhhhh...." at the end. It's just wrong ... please edit. :blink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

He has the StevieJet too, no? Aint doing too shabby

Thought about all of this before posting, super serious threads are boring and just trying to offer a deal if anyone wanted to jump on it. Otherwise we will waste time and hopefully get a replacement and everyone can go and pay full price MAP.

1. I don't see any personal info posted so I'm not calling out a customer in public.
  2. "Customer" was never one. This is Amazon FBA, it's not like we knew any of this was even going on until it was returned back to us by Amazon on automatic bi monthly unfulfilled returns.
  3. "Customer" that was never one destroyed the box with a childish notes. Not cool, don't do that it's not his property once returned.
  4. "Customer" that was never one wanted a replacement and also returned it only generating an expense wasting the StevieJet fuel fund. Again, never knew this was going on. Amazon handles it all.
  5. Dude wrote some funny stuff, enjoy it

It's just not possible to open up every item and check over every square millimeter for product errors. Customers are not going to pay that extra labor, and as others mentioned once we break the seals or wrapping the product looks used. Which will freak the end user out more when they open their package. We do what we can on specific products but come on let's look at the reality here, we did him so wrong by sending Amazon warehouse brand new never opened stock. ;)

Thought about all of this before posting, super serious threads are boring and just trying to offer a deal if anyone wanted to jump on it. Otherwise we will waste time and hopefully get a replacement and everyone can go and pay full price MAP.

1. I don't see any personal info posted so I'm not calling out a customer in public.
  2. "Customer" was never one. This is Amazon FBA, it's not like we knew any of this was even going on until it was returned back to us by Amazon on automatic bi monthly unfulfilled returns.
  3. "Customer" that was never one destroyed the box with a childish notes. Not cool, don't do that it's not his property once returned.
  4. "Customer" that was never one wanted a replacement and also returned it only generating an expense wasting the StevieJet fuel fund. Again, never knew this was going on. Amazon handles it all.
  5. Dude wrote some funny stuff, enjoy it

It's just not possible to open up every item and check over every square millimeter for product errors. Customers are not going to pay that extra labor, and as others mentioned once we break the seals or wrapping the product looks used. Which will freak the end user out more when they open their package. We do what we can on specific products but come on let's look at the reality here, we did him so wrong by sending Amazon warehouse brand new never opened stock. ;)

I found it entertaining. As someone that used to own a retail business, customers always get butthurt over things completely out of the sellers control.

Archived