Top Shelf Aquatics

Cultivated Reefs Customer Support

iHexBot

I had the pleasure of sending a few emails back and forth with Holly and I would like to say that Cultivated Reef's customer support is absolutely phenomenal. I would even go as far as saying it was the best exchange of emails I have ever had with a company. Holly was extremely timely in her responses, extremely informative, extremely friendly, and it was clear that she would go the extra mile to help customers get exactly what they are looking for. Furthermore, Holly took the time to email me from a personal account, as my email address (Outlook blows...) is rejecting emails from the Cultivated Reef server. I will shortly be putting in an order for two clownfish and would strongly recommend others to purchase from Cultivated Reef too. I couldn't be more impressed. Thanks for all of the help Holly!

Cencalfishguy56

I had the pleasure of sending a few emails back and forth with Holly and I would like to say that Cultivated Reef's customer support is absolutely phenomenal. I would even go as far as saying it was the best exchange of emails I have ever had with a company. Holly was extremely timely in her responses, extremely informative, extremely friendly, and it was clear that she would go the extra mile to help customers get exactly what they are looking for. Furthermore, Holly took the time to email me from a personal account, as my email address (Outlook blows...) is rejecting emails from the Cultivated Reef server. I will shortly be putting in an order for two clownfish and would strongly recommend others to purchase from Cultivated Reef too. I couldn't be more impressed. Thanks for all of the help Holly!

i ordered two clownfish from them and holly was absolutely with me through every step, even after I received them she answered questions I had

I had the same experience with Holly. Over months I spoke to her about various corals I wanted. As my tanks had issues my purchase was delayed. Holly remember after months our conversation and we picked up from where we left off like it was yesterday.

Cultivated Reef

I had the same experience with Holly. Over months I spoke to her about various corals I wanted. As my tanks had issues my purchase was delayed. Holly remember after months our conversation and we picked up from where we left off like it was yesterday.

Yeah but I cheated on that because I quickly reviewed our text message history haha!

reefernanoman

Oh yeah, I sent them like 10 emails at all times of the day/night and even on the weekends (not to mention the text messages) with all kinds of questions about my order. CR customer support is top notch indeed :D:) .

Oh yeah, and they sent me mini colonies, not even frags :lol: .

Archived