ReefCleaners.org

30Q

jbb

Wrong.

:lol:

I actually want that one since it's double the flow, but I already have the 302 so I went with that. I may swap them out at some point , but yes , WRONG for now

• Like 3
jedimasterben

I actually want that one since it's double the flow, but I already have the 302 so I went with that. I may swap them out at some point , but yes , WRONG for now

oops, just kidding. But the 304 will totally not fit in there since the 302 doesn't have a lot of extra room in that pic that I can't find on the previous page anymore :P

• Like 2

oops, just kidding. But the 304 will totally not fit in there since the 302 doesn't have a lot of extra room in that pic that I can't find on the previous page anymore :P

304 is 2" taller , and 2" wider . I think I could make it work, my only concern I being able to remove the top valve without putting too much stress on the plumbing.

you mean this one ?

30064942464_f9ac8cd745_c.jpg

I need a fancy top off container , the puppy paws just aren't doing it for me.

• Like 4

Classy setup!

Thank You!

Just didn't feel right hanging a ton of equipment off the back of such a nice tank.

Hmmmmmm, that acid bath really ate up the bulk of your rock.

Those aren't from the same batch

• Like 2
Oceanbox Designs

you mean this one ?

30064942464_f9ac8cd745_c.jpg

I need a fancy top off container , the puppy paws just aren't doing it for me.

That's where I come in :)

Nice pico you got going!

• Like 3
Oceanbox Designs

I was actually looking on your site last night, just need to make some measurements to see what fits.

Awesome! There are still a few quirts with the new site, if you see something is off let me know.

• Like 1

ROX or bust.

wrong! Seachem matrix or bust :D

That off center look is killing me, but otherwise it looks nice and clean.

I actually like the off-set look. A great spot for a cool plant or a potted mangrove or something on the top next to the tank.

• Like 2

That off center look is killing me, but otherwise it looks nice and clean.

Needed a spot to put my whiskey

wrong! Seachem matrix or bust :D

I actually like the off-set look. A great spot for a cool plant or a potted mangrove or something on the top next to the tank.

I'm using Matrix but not the matrix carbon

• Like 1

Needed a spot to put my whiskey

I'm using Matrix but not the matrix carbon

Yeah I meant their matrix carbon. The matrix biomedia caused nothing but problems for me.

Yeah I meant their matrix carbon. The matrix biomedia caused nothing but problems for me.

Didn't you have it just sitting on the bottom of the sump though?

• Like 1

Didn't you have it just sitting on the bottom of the sump though?

Yes. All my leathers started doing poorly. I took it out and after a few water changes, many started looking much better. I think BB mentioned they leach aluminum