Pod Your Reef

2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah I feel so left out... :(

Well move down south and you could be included :lol: nothing wrong with the US hell we have these two idiots to vote for other than that............................

its the medical... I can get my ouchies stitched for free up here.

Well hell I could do it for free to :lol: I actually have a few suture kits in my BOB..................

jedimasterben

ben's in.

I want Kate Upton*. kthx

* and I guess if that's not an option then something like a nice pair of 8-12" tweezers with a curve on the end would be cool. Another blade for the standard size Flipper scraper maybe.

I had fun with my gift Ménage à trois last year. Count me in again. Maybe I will even get around to posting my tank on this site again. :)

Ha ha I never thought if it that way! I guess that doesn't say much for my personality :)

Listen here dicklicker. Nobody asked you.

I missed you too!

.......did Santa bring you that home azzhole bleaching kit you so desperately wanted last year?

I missed you too!

.......did Santa bring you that home azzhole bleaching kit you so desperately wanted last year?

I didn't get anything last year even though I sent. But I sent mine to like the UK or some shit. haha

I didn't get anything last year even though I sent. But I sent mine to like the UK or some shit. haha

LOL......That's right!

Weren't you supposed to get a T-shirt and a bucket of mutton?

what ever happened to that guy?

I didn't know this , why didn't you let me know

LOL......That's right!

Weren't you supposed to get a T-shirt and a bucket of mutton?

haha probably.

I didn't know this , why didn't you let me know

Because it wasn't a big deal. :)

what ever happened to that guy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived