2016 Secret Santa / N-R Gift Exchange

jbb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

Don't rig it this year!

I'm in...

And super excited. This was a lot of fun last year.

Are you putting up a different wishlist thread or our we added our wishlist here?

righttirefire

I'd like to participate, gotta get approval from the finance dept. 1st though ;)

Give that cheap ass Astinus to me, or give me to him. So he doesn't need approval from Shar.

Is this hardware or livestock?

A regional one would be cool. Maybe get a vendor to set up a group buy with discounted shipping.

We did a general rule of nothing live last year with the exception of you talking to your giftee.

It could be anything. I got awesome stuff last year and shipped nice stuff last year.

Are you doing "door prizes"?

Most creative wrapping, etc.

Or does that depend on sponsors participation?

You can put your wishlist anywhere you want , but in the same message chain that you send your shipping info provide a link to the wishlist post and I will make your name a hyperlink to the wishlist.

I reached out to sponsors today, door prizes will be announced as they roll in just like last year.

righttirefire

Astinus,

Send me good coffee, local to you. Not that Columbia's best or Folgers. I mean like PEET'S. Or seattle best.

Make it dark coffee.

Ahh, so this "Wish List" doesn't necessarily need to relate to Reefing or Livestock like Corals?

TBH, I haven't done a Secret Santa in quite some time, I am talking over 30+ years.

righttirefire

Ahh, so this "Wish List" doesn't necessarily need to relate to Reefing or Livestock like Corals?

TBH, I haven't done a Secret Santa in quite some time, I am talking over 30+ years.

It's not so secret.

righttirefire

I just took my Christmas pictures... so of you unlucky individuals may receive a custom RTF crayon drawing. They aren't a stella paint. But famous in their own right

I should take that RODI back after that comment

:slap:

I'm hascared I'll get Sancho or Jack :scarry:

Gawd only knows what they'll come up with this year

I'm hascared I'll get Sancho or Jack :scarry:

Gawd only knows what they'll come up with this year

I'm sure it will be fine. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Here, hold my beer and check this out!

Archived