Cultivated Reef

Shoob1e's 100g

Shoob1e

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

local guy was getting rid of all his lps so i got some for a steal. Here's a couple

warpaint scoly

20161216_215612_zps5a97ubn7.jpg

Wellso Also on the hunt for a really nice purpleish one.

20161216_215635_zpssze4aq94.jpg

just a sump picture, still need to add my trigger ato, finish my refug scape and light and if anyone has an idea of how to put netting into water i'm more than welcoming ideas i tried to glue brs nettting to the side but it dried before i could put it in the sump and didn't work well.

20161217_100235_zpsas1abdzl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Installed the tunze this morning upgraded to a 10gallon trigger ato thanks again @marinedepot for accepting the exchange and return, got my first sps to try out and see how it went with the system nothing special just a green slimer stag. Also my lfs ordered me some fish male and female lyretail anthias and a bartlets anthias couldnt get a picture of the female lyretail but heres one of the bartlets and male lyre

20170106_205920_zps3mtm4usd.jpg

Also picked up a bleeding apple scoly for 50 bucks ;) and a aussi gold torch i need to snap some pictures of

Beautiful fish!

Thank you i honestly had no plans on picking her up but was talking to my supplier and he said I could mix it and it was to pretty to let go. Adds so much character to the tank

Where in the world do you get scolys for $50? All I ever see is $199 up.

A local reefer was getting rid of all his lps so i had first take on it, i bought about 8 pieces off him so he gave me a great price deal on each, im still looking to add 2-3 more though to my collection

Couple photos of stuff ive recenetly put in it.

Aussi gold torch

69303_zps3lyjsye2.jpeg

Purple green tipped octospawn

69262_zps5yklure6.jpeg

One of the three tiki molds i got :D i have a slight thing for tikis have a tattooed one on my shin and now working on a polynesian sleeve

20170106_185619_zps6lmfnexq.jpg

True blue hammer and a true orange hammer, new clown goby also decided to hang out in.

20161231_153739_zpstakxxnpj.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Had to treat my tank with prazipro. It worked, saved the remaining lifestock. Only thing that happened was a green stag i had browned. So I built a stand for a new tank to use as a quarantine

20170129_130913_zpsogaq1mrr.jpg

then picked up some stuff for my DT

tri color torch

20170201_141231_zpso7dwbtbq.jpg

bi color hammer

20170201_141208_zps0isuuezy.jpg

tiger tail cucumber, I'm assuming he is doing his job since I haven't seen him in tank since i put him in.

20170129_130913_zpsogaq1mrr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tenuis acro is already growing and tanking off, so I will be putting mostly sps on the top part of my tank now. Whole lower part will be lps now. I sold some acan colonies I had going locally because I got some frags of more patterned ones. Picked up some more CUC since I got some bad water and had a small algae outbreak I've almost beat, a tiger tail cucumber and 2 star fish. Also got a extreme black ice clown from SA that chilling in the 100 until my other tank is ready for him and some other clowns. Ordered 2 lyre tails, and a kole tang from liv aquaria also that are currently in my qt tank.

little torch garden pic.

20170206_210822_zpsmho1z2fc.jpg

this guy will be staying in my 100g with my frost bite, think they will make a awesome looking pair. extreme black ice from SA

20170211_193548_zpskz2kcfgd.jpg

blue linkia picked up

20170212_100836_zpsbicgmmxa.jpg

starfish problems

20170212_111339_zpsucyorvos.jpg

red linkia

20170212_140634_zpsrgh7nvyr.jpg

little rock nem in his home

20170212_201356_zpsglqoka8d.jpg

Michael_Price

little torch garden pic.

this guy will be staying in my 100g with my frost bite, think they will make a awesome looking pair. extreme black ice from SA

blue linkia picked up

starfish problems

20170212_111339_zpsucyorvos.jpg

red linkia

little rock nem in his home

20170212_201356_zpsglqoka8d.jpg

Wow! You Would think with all that live rock the starfish would fine a better hiding spot.

And that little acrylic box made me think "Anemone Jail-cell" :lol:

Wow! You Would think with all that live rock the starfish would fine a better hiding spot.

And that little acrylic box made me think "Anemone Jail-cell" :lol:

haha right? i haven't seen my blue one in a couple days so im sure he is hidden well. A lot of people use that box around here for mushroom jail cells but they work awesome for anything!

Michael_Price

haha right? i haven't seen my blue one in a couple days so im sure he is hidden well. A lot of people use that box around here for mushroom jail cells but they work awesome for anything!

Makes Sense, I have an awesome Red/Orange Mushroom that keeps letting go and floating to new spots. I didn't know they could let go like anemones until I got a few <_<

Traded some stuff with local reefers, 

Purple scrolling monti

Bam bams, scrambled eggs and gatorade zoas

And some nice sps frags

RR Kendari 
RR Olympus 
Candle light
RI CIRCUS CIRCUS
PURPLE DRAGON

Now im on the hunt for an automatic doser, so far the fish from my livaquaria order look good all of them are eating too, couple more weeks!

picked up a steal on an Aqua SD rainbow milli and purple rain acro

purple rain acro

20170218_173218_zpsvqd51gdj.jpg

aqua sd rainbow milli, im really starting to like sps

20170218_191326_zpsipbzacau.jpg

and a little length shot. i still can't find my gopro that i want to do a intank dive with.

20170218_191748_zps9ov4dcxx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Got a couple new pieces, some crazy looking aussi hammer, its like gold, blue and purple and a garf bonsai. Also a yellow Fiji acro I accidently bleached the shit out of, oooops! Also got a new toy to take top down pictures with little coral viewing box. Also put in my last fish for now that came out of qt finally blue hippo tang. 

20170310_184804.jpg

My mini zoa garden growing. I'll snap some photos of the hammer and rest next week when I'm home from work. 

• 2 weeks later...

ordered a jebao auto doser, my levels seem to be going down as i add more sticks. For some odd reason i lost my midas blenny. everything in the tank has been good, but it was the girls favorite fish so of course she is mad at me for it lol. Sometimes i think i have a big monster because my fish usually only die at night. added a pretty nice aussie hammer but other than that nothing just been trying to keep it stable as my sps seem to not be happy right now. I did switch to fritz salt yesterday though.

Archived