SaltCritters.com

Upgrade to LED in your BioCube 29

inTank

Power Compacts and not compact with power. For those that want to keep the stock hood there are exciting new options available.

Our Favorite:

NanoBox Large LED Retrofit Kit

Fully wireless controllable with so many programmable options. This retro fit kits fits the BioCube 29's, Red Sea Max, Nano Cube and many more

Installed(8).jpg

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/NanoBox-Large-LED-Retrofit-Kit-NB57343.htm

Coralife BioCube Size 29 & Size 32 Replacement LED Canopy

The new LED BioCube 32 hood also directly fits onto the Coralife BioCube 29 aquarium. Just remove the three hinge pins and swap.

LED%20HOOD.jpg

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Coralife-BioCube-Size-29-Size-32-Replacement-LED-Canopy-RES03195.htm

• Like 5

To make it even easier Steve and I worked together to put together this easy " HOW TO " video.

Thanks for the support Steve/InTank!

-Dave

WOW :)

That is so cool and all shades of awesome. Great work guys!

• Like 1

The nano box retro is bad ass. We are so happy to be stocking it between the control, power and looks it's a perfect fit for a Biocube or other AIO.

The BC upgrade is so freaking awesome. For those of you who read this thread and aren't ready for a DIY or pulling the hood this is your jam!! Sunset/Sunrise features and all of my corals are happy!! HUGE thanks to inTank for making these available- I spoke with inTank and know they are must be selling these close to at cost. THANK YOU for making the hoods available for us!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...