Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ultra Clear Tank Giveaway! Your Idea Due by October 14th!

UNS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the winners do something nice like drill it or do an AIO version. The tanks are sexy as hell. I dig the mitered edges and staphire glass. It's a shame that the companies that offer tanks with this quality are few and far between. I like some of what IM is doing with their new tanks but am super disappointed that they chose acrylic for the drop off and cylinder tank. Jbb better mak a good prototype

Totally hidden plumbing, NanoBox Tide (already have), 4 sided view , mix of zoas / Lps down low with varied digitata up high , mix of small inverts

Well better get to it I want to see pics in a few weeks :lol:

Congrats!

I would totally love to start a millepora sanctuary, I would keep it fish free and have a shrimpin there (possible a skunk, love their long whiskers).

I would make a a tall island with millys going all around it. A wave maker for flow and a AI HD prime for lighting.

To finish off I would set up a 10g fuge to keep things stable using a hob overflow box and fit a tunze skimmer, heater, cheeto, ato.

where the pics at?!

I will have some today .

Shipping weight was 15lbs. , but I think 38lbs of that was bubble wrap :lol:

After unwrapping the tank I freaked at what I thought was a crack in the glass but it was a wrinkle in the protective layer that is put over the glass to prevent scratches during handling.

Overall I give a 10 out of 10 on packaging

Polarcollision

the 10" would be perfect for a temperate tide pool. I'd keep strawberry nems, lumpsucker, sculpin, pink-hearted hydroids, and nudibranchs. 1/10 chiller, blue/cool white LEDs

Archived