Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dawn's pony garden.

vlangel

On 10/29/2016 at 5:33 AM, Arce said:

Looks great, cant wait to see a full shot with the lights on

Thanks Justin! I am anxious to photogragh with the lights on too.

On 10/29/2016 at 5:23 AM, vlangel said:

20161029_081639_zpsubbibqg1.jpg~original

First photos folks! The moonlight LEDs are on and I have never been able to take pics in my other tanks under that lighting. The light backround in this tank makes the LEDs much brighter so I can actually photogragh while they are on. I love the subtle effect of Adam in the mural with the LEDs!

I am moving my 1st pic of the tank to the new page.

• Like 3
On 10/29/2016 at 5:23 AM, vlangel said:

20161029_081639_zpsubbibqg1.jpg~original

First photos folks! The moonlight LEDs are on and I have never been able to take pics in my other tanks under that lighting. The light backround in this tank makes the LEDs much brighter so I can actually photogragh while they are on. I love the subtle effect of Adam in the mural with the LEDs!

This looks beautiful! Great photo!

• Like 1

Ok Nick, I will get more pics when the lights come on.

This looks beautiful! Great photo!

Thanks Rachel, I will get more photos when the lights come on.

• Like 1

Great Job Dawn!! U did a great justice for Adam :)

I Really like the misty look in the background :)

Thanks Astinus, it is exactly the misty subtle effect that I had envisioned, (in fact even better than I imagined)! It of course is not as misty and subtle when the lights are on but it is still nice. He has sort of a patriarchal presence then which is cool.

• Like 1

Just an awesome job :) So nice looking :)

I wish I had even a millionth of a fraction of artsy talent that you, Rachel and Gena have.

Keep up the great work :)

• Like 1

Just an awesome job :) So nice looking :)

I wish I had even a millionth of a fraction of artsy talent that you, Rachel and Gena have.

Keep up the great work :)

We all have gifts and talents and although yours may not be painting, I know you are special in the things that you are good at. I wished I could sing but it is definitely best if I do not when anyone is around, ha ha!

The Adam background looks so cool with the moonlights!

Thanks teeny, yes I love it too! Its even better than I imagined.

• Like 2

That backgrounds insane! I love it!!! :wub: we need lots more pics...

Following! Yay for new tanks and +1 need more pics

Ah thank you both for checking it out and asking for more pics. I will try to oblige you all soon.

• Like 1

Sorry, I am still having trouble posting pics. They are in my photobucket so if you click on the pic above you can see some of the other photos.

• Like 2

That looks incredible!! It's going to be fun for you to have all of that space to work with and to get some new ponies :)

You aren't kidding! I am looking forward to filling some of that space in with new ponies and they will love the height for courtship! I can add some more mushrooms, ricordia and palys however.

• Like 1

You aren't kidding! I am looking forward to filling some of that space in with new ponies and they will love the height for courtship! I can add some more mushrooms, ricordia and palys however.

Yes :) that is going to be super fun and beautiful to watch!!

• Like 1