inTank Media Baskets

How should i set up my Live Rock? Nuvo 30L

Michael_Price

Live Rock Layout  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Live Rock layout should I go with?

• Option 1
    • Option 2

I'm liking option 1! But with the small sandbed pieces from option 2. Valleys are a bit easier to swim through, you've already got a cavelike section to the left, and the open negative space is elegant on its own, but would also look great with softies/LPS that enjoy lots of movement. The pieces on the bottom are good for corals that you'd like to separate (zoas/palys that grow quickly, a GSP mat, cyphastrea or encrusting montis, etc).

Michael_Price

I'm liking option 1! But with the small sandbed pieces from option 2. Valleys are a bit easier to swim through, you've already got a cavelike section to the left, and the open negative space is elegant on its own, but would also look great with softies/LPS that enjoy lots of movement. The pieces on the bottom are good for corals that you'd like to separate (zoas/palys that grow quickly, a GSP mat, cyphastrea or encrusting montis, etc).

Thanks! Thats what I was thinking with the small sand bed pieces too. I'll probably add them back and go with option one. I took them out for a clean elegant look, but of course after a few weeks the clean sand look will pass ha ha.

Archived