Coral Vue Hydros

TheKleinReef
21 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

I wish nothing but thw best for the new fraglets !!! So are things stabalizing pretty good ? 

I think so alk hasn’t moved in 3 weeks and the Anacros are looking good. The two acros are coloring up a bit too, albeit slower 

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

Alk at 7.9

this is great, visible growth on the new green slimer frag. and the color on the anacros are basically back to 100%. I'm worried about flow in the tank though. There's such a fine line with the LPS getting torn apart and acros getting enough flow.

• Like 2
TheKleinReef
1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

Fraglet update picture. Please

you think i'm pulling a mccarroll and hiding my updates by lack of pics?!!!! rude

kidding. I'll post a pic today when I'm home. I sent mitten a windex pic on insta but i'll get another one for you guys hahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
TheKleinReef
1 minute ago, Lebowski_ said:

FRAGLETS

Very nice. The one on the far left looks like a nice snag. It’s mocking you with the open palm gesture, “more money for the reef please”.

It was listed as a red slimer. I’m bad at keeping red corals so let’s see how it it goes. 

• Like 3
TheKleinReef

red slimer and mygai looking a little drab. but i did move them downwards from the frag rack to the rocks, so maybe that's why. I upped the radions another 5 percent.

alk is climbing just a smidge, so i've been adjusting the kalk dosing as needed. Now i'm dosing 80mL per day.

still not seeing much pH benefit though which is odd.

• Like 1
  • TheKleinReef changed the title to Roger's SPS 75G - NEW FTS PG 36