Coral Vue Hydros

Crafting small products are fun!

Oceanbox Designs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're so wrong that I can't help but point out that you are the only person that resorted to name calling. I called some people "fanboy" sure, but please compare that to your own use of the words "idiot" and "ass" to make your point. So despite your over-use of $10 words, you can't make your point without calling me an "ass" an "idiot" and whatever else you claimed. Oh yeah, "troll." It's an inaccurate use of the term, but not as bad as your use of the word "ignorant."

Your perceived authority isn't impressing me. Plus, you're just wrong.

"Mr. Snappy", "pro", "wise ass", "fanboy" - yeah, you are an innocent victim. You sure seem to have a complex about someone using intelligence and vocabulary in their argument, wonder why? Check my first post - I tried to be reasonable, you decided to continue to bash here, denigrate decorum (shoot, another big word or two), and rant for no good reason. "How dare anyone challenge my well-reasoned opinion" - yet everyone has challenged it!

If you feel attacked, maybe it is because you crossed a line or two, and deserve it. Anyone who came to the defense of the vendor is a "fanboy who was bought, and a fool", but you are the "reasonable all-knowing truth artist" with a need to damage an honest vendor's work. Please take your B.S. elsewhere, as the forum suffers your presence.

Once again, you are an ignorant troll, and I am not wrong:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion, often for their own amusement.

Ignorant - lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular; discourteous or rude.

Lol, you're too much man. Now I have a complex? Sure. It's just more of your fiction. The forum suffers my presence? You sure are pissed. More pissed than me certainly.

I'm not ignorant of anything about the situation, including the simple fact that you don't have a leg to stand on when you continue to tell me I deserve to be forced to leave. Just because your rant is a retaliation doesn't mean that it's at all constructive. You keep doing the same thing and then blame me for doing the same thing.

Wait, wait, wait... This is the best part so far: "denigrate decorum"!!! Wow, swing for the fences! He even goes for the alliteration! The wildly witty wordsmith strikes again. Pffft you're just being silly now. You want to be silly, ok.

#PhoungforPOTUS2020

Archived