Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Deeper Well - An Acquasole 60

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

I bought the same combo last week, lol

Great minds think alike!

Never seen that white/red fish before. What is it?

Paracentropogon rubripinnis, the red bandtail waspfish.

Drinking and shopping again? :lol: Good choice!

Nope, actually never had a drop of alcohol in my life lol.
  • Like 6
jedimasterben

Well I like this new tank too :). I hope you keep this one for a long time.

I love your fish choices!

I swear if this one leaks I'm gonna monster truck it :D

Planning on a few more cool ones to round it out. :)

• Like 3
jedimasterben

Very cool looking fish!

And apparently someone on R2R has been looking for a female to pair with his male... and guess which one he was looking to get? :D

I want to be a mad scientist for your tank

I'm not even going to be a mad scientist on this tank lol

Can we get daily photos? Thanks in advance for your time ;)

That's a lot of work :lol:

I definitely don't have the dedication for photography that urbaneks does! Nor do I have the skill or equipment that he does to make every shot print worthy :o

• Like 3

So when ya gonna get that Purple tang? :P That CB angel is from Fiji, I can't get one to live past 2 weeks. :( Starry blennies, Lawnmower blennies and Tailspot blennys are all hams when the camera comes out.

And apparently someone on R2R has been looking for a female to pair with his male... and guess which one he was looking to get? :D

Maybe you can "rent" her out? :P

• Like 2
jedimasterben

So when ya gonna get that Purple tang? :P That CB angel is from Fiji, I can't get one to live past 2 weeks. :( Starry blennies, Lawnmower blennies and Tailspot blennys are all hams when the camera comes out.

As soon as I can find one that isn't 5" long :lol:

Maybe you can "rent" her out? :P

I'll be a fish pimp! :lol:

• Like 4

I'm not even going to be a mad scientist on this tank lol

That's a lot of work :lol:

I definitely don't have the dedication for photography that urbaneks does! Nor do I have the skill or equipment that he does to make every shot print worthy :o

Really? That's your lame ass excuse? Get the phone out and make us happy noob!!!
  • Like 3
jedimasterben

Haha! I'm pretty sure the prostitution of animals (to other animals) is legal, so you should be good there :D

:lol:

Really? That's your lame ass excuse? Get the phone out and make us happy noob!!!

But that means I have to clean the glass more! Not that it has really been getting that dirty anywhere, just the bottom corners (which are by far the hardest to reach since the damned stand is so friggin tall).

A part of me really wants too see a video of said monster trucking, but mostly I hope it works out.

It would look a little something like this

zKpBE8o.jpg

• Like 5
jedimasterben

In the event of this happening, will you be growing a sick Billy Mays beard like in the picture?

I'm not really capable of that LOL

• Like 2

Do ya have Native American or French in ur Ancestry?

You mean American Indian? <Gets out scalpin' irons>

As soon as I can find one that isn't 5" long :lol:

If you weren't 952 miles away as the crow flies I'd hook a brother up. They're back on special on my list, but I'm not ordering squat till the weather cools off a bit.

jedimasterben

Do ya have Native American or French in ur Ancestry?

The percentage Cherokee that I am is below margin of error at this point (only full blood person was five generations before me) :)

Well anyways, tank looks awesome.

thanks!

You mean American Indian? <Gets out scalpin' irons>

If you weren't 952 miles away as the crow flies I'd hook a brother up. They're back on special on my list, but I'm not ordering squat till the weather cools off a bit.

This box from LiveAquaria today was delivered at 12:15PM, sat in the shade on my grandparents' porch for an hour and then another hour with the sun peeking in at it, and when I opened the box at 2:30 the water was still cool to the touch. Did I mention it was 95F here? :o

omgomgomg

These are going to look awesome in your tank

True story!

28766496630_e12424a124_b.jpg

29019985416_74561a6174_b.jpg

28435154873_e6925644b4_b.jpg

Waspfish is already eating frozen LRS like a champ.

• Like 11