SaltCritters.com

My fish got a new home!

Tigahboy

I need to really slow down...i'm gonna be dead broke soon....and I still have 2 zoo frags to pick up from aquadesignz, 1 frag from aquaprop, and my crazy electric green zoo's and silve/grey torch should be coming in on Friday from fragpacks.com!

I think i'm done w/ zoo's for now. I need to diversify a bit.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tigahboy

Anyone wanna buy my PC lights?  Only a lil over 2 months old.  Trades are cool too!

see here!

Can you ship them to Portland Oregon?

If so how much you asking?

Is there a reason why you didnt go with the 250w?

You know....part of me really regrets not getting 250 since it's only like $10 or so more expensive, but practically speaking, I live in an apt that can get hot/warm, so I already had heat issues w/ my PCs (pushin 81 and if I don't have AC on even when I'm gone, it can jump to 86). I've lost a few nice zoo frags to this and one of my candy cane coral heads started to bleach (tho I think it is recovering now)....so I was too scared to try out a 250.

And I think prices on chillers are ridiculous and refuse to purchase something that is basically a small fridge but costs way more than my large fridge in my apt.

And w/ my 150w mh my tank rose 1 or 2 degrees...kinda pushing it, so that already makes me concerned.

what do you think? Should I try 250's anyway? hahah...anyone wanna buy my 150w 4 days old? hahah....

And it kills me to STILL not be able to get cool blue acros and other SPS....

But, I think I will try a maxima clam tho...I made room on my rock work to have him directly under pendent and higher up...my tank is only 16" anyway.

Once again, GREAT corals from fragpacks.com. Thanks, Jim!

Electric Green Zoo's...

fragpacks4.jpg

Second Electric Green frag and new Silver/Grey Torch...

fragpacks3.jpg

My full shot now:

full2.jpg

Thanks, Cyclo!

I hear ya. I'm trying to stop buying corals for awhile...killing my wallet! But it's like an addiction...always more to get and more to upgrade.

Haha..just lying around, eh?

"hey, what's that big thing you're using as a paper weight?"

"oh, it's just a pacific coast chiller lying around."

lol

no it was on my 125 when it was planted because it had 2x250 watt's over it and the temp just had togo down like 1/2 degrees this chiller should be percect :)

Got my order from fragpacks.com today (er..actually yesterday).

Here they are!

1. Pink & White Fungia Coral

fporder3.jpg

2. Orange Bullseye Shrooms

fporder6.jpg

3. Bootiful Elegance Coral

fporder4.jpg

4. Lime green w/ blue tip Rhodactis Shrooms

fporder5.jpg

Full tank update this weekend! Stay tuned...

that pink/cream fungia is the coolest thing i've ever seen. i'm jealous >:]

im gona have to ask jim if he can hook me up w/one of those babies!

Everyone seems to love the fungia. And that guy was at a very reasonable price too! Saw it someplace else before (not as nicely colored as this one tho since it had some green/brown to it) for way more.

Okay, I know I just got stuff on Friday, but I couldn't resist!

My newest additions...

Blue Striped Shroooooooomz...

101a.jpg

Tiny Blue Maxima (about 1")

101b.jpg

Shaz, I tried replying to your PM, but it said your mailbox was full. I have a response ready so clear it up and I'll send.

Archived