inTank Media Baskets

My fish got a new home!

Tigahboy

Man you took what I said a little too serious..... see you on the 8th! Bet you will post between now and then though!

What you got to offer up against my bet!

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's about time to get more rocks in ur tank... fill in all those gaps!

also, looks like someone's a lil too addicted : lol

self control tigah, self control! heheh

p.s. if you're reading this message, you should be studying >:] muhahaha

Originally posted by ebin

Tigah dude you  are crazy go hit the books man!!!

i've been telling him this for a week!

p.s. what about our acans coming in on Tuesday??? ;) not gona let me know how urs look?! hehe

kappa... the tangs are fake... it's not funny... kthx.

Good luck on finals!!! Mine are in 2 weeks... 11th grade finals... but they're still *****es!

And sorry 'bout the loss today. You guys put up a good fight. But the best team always wins. ;)

Hey. I'm ordering my angel and a cleaner shrimp in a couple hours (once the credit card returns home from work. ;)) What are you feeding your angel and how often. I know some people feed small amounts 3x per day... But I'd really like to just do 1x either in the late afternoon or at night when the light is on... I could do a feeding in the morning too, I guess. Let me know what you're feeding and what it seems to like. Thanks!

all i do is once a day...i still feed the usual...frozen brine, frozen mysis, flake food....i did buy this stuff called formula two...frozen algae basically for algae nibblin fish...i dont feel that it prefers this over the others tho.

And most of the day it just picks at algae on your rocks, so you wont have to worry about it starving.

It would be wild if you ordered a pygmy angel (c. argi) and instead they send you a resplendent pygmy angel instead...(it wouldn't be the first time they messed up an order), but you would then have a $900 fish chillin in your 20L...sweet. (so much for my self-imposed rule against posting in my own threads until tomorrow...)

Haha. I figured you'd break down. ;) That would be incredible. I'd have to post a thread on here and charge people a frag per visit to my tank. ;) It'd be worth it to see such a fish. Planning on going either tonight or tomorrow after school to hunt down food for him. There's plenty of algae on the rocks for him, though since I lost a big turbo this week and the rest of the snails like glass better than rocks at the moment... :

I let my tank go these past few days since i've been busy...so I did have a noticeable film of algae on my tank wall (heaven forbid!)...but i noticed also small circular shaped areas of zero algae...then I saw my cherub angel basically puckering up and sucking off algae from the tank walls little by little.

That boy works too damn slow tho, so I busted out my kent scraper and nuked the rest in 5 minutes tops. =P

Wait...hold on a sec...if you had a $900 fish...you would charge folks to see it and end up w/ even MORE money/frags? you greedy, bastard. hahah. j/k..okay...back to studying...peace.

HA! LiveAquaria.com sent me a messed up order. I ordered 2 True Percs, but they sent me 1 true perc and one Black Onyx Perc. The guys in the shipping or whatever even said that they were missing one black onyx clown :D

Yess! I'm finally back in business...done w/ the worst of my finals and ready to start postin and updatin...=P

I actually ordered and received a good number of new frags during my studying period. haha. I will post pics of them later...maybe. :P

Welcome back, Tigah!!!

Now you can be on 24/7 as usuall..to tell you the truth, since you were on break, NR was almost a ghost town HAHA! :D

haha...well it wasnt much of a break cuz I broke my vow like only after one night of refraining...haha. but at least I didn't post AS MUCH.

You should've seen my tank tho....algae city! haha..okay, well not really. But a lot more specks of algae than usual. too bad I didn't take a pic of it at its worst.

Okay...this thread is getting too long and I know it's a pain to go thru 28 pages worth of stuff, so I'll be starting up a new thread...since its gonna be a new year and all...so I'll just pretend that it's 2005 now, and start up another thread in a lil bit.

Archived