Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Spectras 100 Lagoon Part Deux

spectra

50 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Looks great! Those colonies are starting to get big, and the zoa rock is awesome.

But you really should try out the camera :lol:

Tell me about it :lol: I am just to lazy I guess.............

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Well 4 months later the tank is still kicking.................still haven't done a water change :lol: but everything looks great so why mess with it............today decided to clean things up not sure why.........so grabbed a new rock out of the sump and moved some sand as the pump had almost made it to bare glass......glued down all the loose stuff as I cut a rock to rid myself of the dreaded clove polyps.......any clove polyp sucks and these were not the blue variety either.....

Hit the LFS today and well walked out with a few new fish 3 anthias as I have always wanted some. Also a few snacks for Q he was out in the 14 today so figured he needed a dinner guest :lol: 

Anyway a few pics and of course Q working out in the rocks :D 

IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4339 (1).jpg

IMG_4340 (1).jpg

IMG_4341 (1).jpg

IMG_4342 (1).jpg

IMG_4343 (1).jpg

IMG_4344 (1).jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

• Like 13
On 11/28/2017 at 9:33 AM, DaveFason said:

I am going to fly to you just to take better pictures of this tank! :P

Glad to see all is well. 

-Dave

You should because this tank looks really nice :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

He needs to learn that you can't use a damn potato to shoot pictures. ;)

Hey now its an iPhone.................works great :lol: 

26 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Tanks pretty bad ass man!

Thanks! I love it but actually want to go bigger :lol: wife would kill me......................

• Like 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Hey now its an iPhone.................works great :lol: 

Thanks! I love it but actually want to go bigger :lol: wife would kill me......................

??

• 3 months later...
mitten_reef

I came here looking for that a better pic of the upscales microclados that you shared on the grow out thread.  But I guess no such luck. 

I spy it in the distance near, is that RR nauti spiral, or some other thick-plate monti, like tri-color palawanensis?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

I came here looking for that a better pic of the upscales microclados that you shared on the grow out thread.  But I guess no such luck. 

I spy it in the distance near, is that RR nauti spiral, or some other thick-plate monti, like tri-color palawanensis?

You'll need to use much smaller words in here.......maybe draw a picture.  Spectar is ..... advanced ..... in years.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, micoastreefing said:

Huh?  :lol: 

Hell I haven't updated this thread in a while....... I actually have it growing by a monti but not the plating type.

Will see if I can get some time and try to get a pic but I suck at photos.........

StinkyBunny
14 hours ago, jack1978 said:

You'll need to use much smaller words in here.......maybe draw a picture.  Spectar is ..... advanced ..... in years.

:lol:

That and he's always been a special kinda special.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

Well a few pics of an evening on the reef............no special camera its my Iphone 6 maybe 7 who knows :lol: I am not a need the latest gadget person...............

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

• Like 9
  • Wow 1
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

You have a tank?

I think so...............maybe even 2 of them :unsure:

A few motorcycles to :tongueout: was just out riding one............its almost 11 and 80 outside still...............

• Like 1
On 7/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, teenyreef said:

Sounds like you need a resaw blade for your band saw. And a band saw if you don't have a band saw :lol:

They look really good, and if you ever need a safe, just stick a lock on the doors of your tank stand :)

Yes!  I definitely do.   Currently have about 50 bf of hickory to take down 1/2"  and to say I'm dreading spending hours in front of the planer is an understatement.  I feel like we need a thread here for woodworking hobbyists 🙂

• 2 months later...

Ok a few people are a little whiny...............:wink: you know who you are :lol: tank is limping along..........actually just did the second water change since its been set up..........yeah I like a simple tank........well doser line fell off and who knows what the ALK is at I still havent tested it :lol: shits alive...............so today hit the LFS for the first time in about 3 months........brought home a few more anthias and a mystery wrasse........anyway off to the shitty pics..........

IMG_5834.JPG

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5839 - Copy.jpg

IMG_5840 - Copy.jpg

IMG_5841 - Copy.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow 3
A Little Blue

Maybe I shouldn’t but this is the best I could do....

64BC3B1E-16DC-45AD-BD1A-A7BD42B7CA99.jpeg.c5a3a666bc4c24028c7eb3d620949ae1.jpeg

Awesome reef! 

PS if you have pics that need some touch up, dropped them in my PM box and I’ll see what I can do. 

• Like 1