Mitten_reef’s IM30L

mitten_reef

8 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

Acro time!! 

PC Rainbow

50515553358_fa16e34f42_b.jpg

Pink Lemonade

50516441817_099d06fbfa_b.jpg

Hey what kind of switch and bait are you doing here. I see no pink in the Pink Lemonade. 😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Coolbreeze said:

Hey what kind of switch and bait are you doing here. I see no pink in the Pink Lemonade. 😂

I swear I have better photos of this guy somewhere, bright pink polyps and rich yellow base.
Personally, this wknd photos were very disappointing.  None of them turned out as well as they should. There are literally a handful that I’m happy with out of 200+ pictures. That pc rainbow above being one of those few.  I’ll try better next time. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Well, I did just break two decent branches cleaning the tank.  You can definitely have one, should you really want it. 

I'll throw it on my frag rack and complain about how it's taking up room later down the road. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This strawberry shortcake (SSC) acro was acquired at the same swap as my wild floyd frag, but it has been super slow growing, mostly encrusting. The tip and polyps colors have me pretty excited about this one. 
C84C0D64-2322-43F1-8FAD-98E5A1437E78.thumb.jpeg.a0089cc6a874c4da53c68413a8ed0293.jpeg

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Reefkid88 said:

🤤 oh my... SCOP ? 

Yup

1 minute ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You in a fragging mood? 

I thought you don’t like the OP.  Some other pieces around the tank can still use a trim. 

44 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Yup

I thought you don’t like the OP.  Some other pieces around the tank can still use a trim. 

I just meant in a general sense because you keep teasing the world with these amazing pictures of stuff 😂. I’d take broken pieces from your tank too cause even those are probably healthy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I just meant in a general sense because you keep teasing the world with these amazing pictures of stuff 😂. I’d take broken pieces from your tank too cause even those are probably healthy. 

Aw thanks!  And for that you got another one, this is one of larger pieces of the pink frag above, it’s in the process to change colors

50540325377_63272ec4b0_b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

I just bought a couple more frag racks if you need a place to store some of your frags. 😁 

I can't wait until my corals get big so my FTS don't look like I'm just taking pictures of my rocks😫.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, 5*Chris said:

I just bought a couple more frag racks if you need a place to store some of your frags. 😁 

I can't wait until my corals get big so my FTS don't look like I'm just taking pictures of my rocks😫.

When in doubt, jam in more frags. Shoot me a pm or dm on insta if you’re really interested. I’m trimming when I have time between packing for moving. 

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

When in doubt, jam in more frags. Shoot me a pm or dm on insta if you’re really interested. I’m trimming when I have time between packing for moving. 

That's exactly what I was thinking lol. I'll pm you this afternoon. Thank you 🤙🏽

• Like 1