Innovative Marine Aquariums

Mitten_reef’s IM30L

mitten_reef

2 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

M wrote hers off and I take ZERO shit from mine. Makes for an interesting time around the holidays with the sparring and sniping.

Jacks post  was posted in the lounge...................WTF....................

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I had 3 tabs open Richard and I fixed it.

Well Richard........................why would it pop up on my end in this thread....................it then popped up in the lounge to me as a notification also.................

Riddle me this Richard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Well Richard........................why would it pop up on my end in this thread....................it then popped up in the lounge to me as a notification also.................

Because it shows in ALL threads in Firefox RICHARD, that's why. You don't internet too well do you?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

Because it shows in ALL threads in Firefox RICHARD, that's why. You don't internet too well do you?

Well this is the first time for me Richard so maybe your just special...................:unsure:

39 minutes ago, spectra said:

Jacks post  was posted in the lounge...................WTF....................

36 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I had 3 tabs open Richard and I fixed it.

29 minutes ago, spectra said:

27 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

24 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well this is the first time for me Richard so maybe your just special...................:unsure:

19 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Too many Richards.

😂😂😂. Welp. Now that settled. Let’s all get back to the lounge. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, mitten_reef said:

😂😂😂. Welp. Now that settled. Let’s all get back to the lounge. 

No I want to stay in here...................:wink:

ok back on track.............where are the new rock pics ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, spectra said:

I broke the internet!

• Haha 5
20 hours ago, spectra said:

ok back on track.............where are the new rock pics ?

Was waiting to take out the old one. Here’s a crappy photo of the new one. Poor YWG, his house got downsized. 

51912B27-F261-4204-AEF9-787533EFA37E.thumb.jpeg.bfb7a2df06bbd049fa94fd18e50fb254.jpeg

• Like 1

These frags look like they got plenty 🔥🔥 potentials. Just not yet today 😅.  The center one is yet another wild acro I’ve been caring and waiting for its full potential to come through, these new growth look more like pearlberry 😍.  I just donated the rock that the main chunk was on to LFS this afternoon. 

• Like 5
  • Wow 2
7 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

These frags look like they got plenty 🔥🔥 potentials. Just not yet today 😅.  The center one is yet another wild acro I’ve been caring and waiting for its full potential to come through, these new growth look more like pearlberry 😍.  I just donated the rock that the main chunk was on to LFS this afternoon. 

Gosh I hope I can get my SPS to look like those 😳😍😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, WindyCityReefer. said:

Wow! I am digging the acros! Are you still running the NanoBox or did you switch back to the ATI?

Back to nanobox a page or two ago 😁. I got tired of all the wires feeding the ATI fixture, and it has a little bit less power in terms of visual brightness. I never had any issue with nanobox growing acros, or coloring up acros. I can screenshot you my settings later today. I don’t use preset. 

Don’t you worry, I like the T5 effect a lot.  So there’s something is in the works on incorporating T5 into the lighting system. 

Edited by mitten_reef
minor edit on nanobox growing acro without issue
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, Matteo said:

PSH! Do what I do, CRANK DEM RBs to 90% omgomgomg

If you go wayyy back in the journal. At my speak tank healthiness, the original nanobox quad was running 90-95% on all channels except white. Been working my way back up to that since, due to a few things plus wasn’t too sure about how those beam strips impact the par.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mitten_reef said:

If you go wayyy back in the journal. At my speak tank healthiness, the original nanobox quad was running 90-95% on all channels except white. Been working my way back up to that since, due to a few things plus wasn’t too sure about how those beam strips impact the par.  

"If you go wayyy back in the journal"

Uh, Ain't nobody got time for that! 

• Haha 4

More Instagram account(s) to check out if you’re into clean-looking set ups:

emoceans.ch and/or mrs.emoceans 

amazing equipment design. Some nice coral pics here and there. That mrs.emoceans is not bad look at doesn’t hurt either 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, FISHnChix said:

Well I must say that setup is more sexy than she is😮.. cute though😉

all of their tanks are stupidly beautiful.  It'd be a crime to put livestock and sand in there!  and THAT SHOP, it's like you're walking into a luxury car dealership....for real?   

• Like 1