Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mitten_reef’s IM30L

mitten_reef

mitten_reef
47 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

i want it!!!

Check with me in two months. I’ll put a pack for you. That should put us into fall weather for shipping too. That’s if I don’t screw up again between now and then.   😬

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Check with me in two months. I’ll put a pack for you. That should put us into fall weather for shipping too. That’s if I don’t screw up again between now and then.   😬

What's the name of that acro?  I got some Walt Disney and orange passion coming in =P

On 8/2/2019 at 8:30 PM, mitten_reef said:

Pics dump :happydance:

Red Planet - I suck at taking pics of the acros, they all came out unlike what they look like in real life.  I might really need to get one of those stupid filter. 

48442721431_340b69c819_b.jpg

Mini zoa island

48442873767_022cb7c561_b.jpg

some acan's

48442721696_f6e3cb204b_b.jpg

48442873592_286a229c6d_b.jpg

48442721761_1b522395c2_b.jpg

Lastly, this is easily most colorful little patch of real estate in the tank!

48442874027_29291432d6_b.jpg

48442873912_489e6afd9a_b.jpg

Soooo cool how the rastas are growing in the  Acans!   And that shroom rock is ridiculous..l really want to do something like that but can’t find any locally 😫

• Like 4
mitten_reef
51 minutes ago, ninjamyst said:

What's the name of that acro?  I got some Walt Disney and orange passion coming in =P

I like where you’re going with this new round of acros - will definitely be watching along.  And mine has no name, 🤗. It’s that same yellow one from a couple pages ago. It faded a bit from the alk spike. But the yellow is slowly coming back in nicely the past week. If I can afford it, I’d get a Trident, alk has been my biggest nemesis.  One day. 

22 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Soooo cool how the rastas are growing in the  Acans!   And that shroom rock is ridiculous..l really want to do something like that but can’t find any locally 😫

Do it! Ricordea rocks are cool, mine was inspired by @ninjamyst

• Like 2
mitten_reef
11 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

I need to test my alk more too.  I keep telling myself to do it every day and every day i find an excuse not to.

same here, now that things are getting back on track, I need to hook up the doser again.  I've been manually dosing nightly.  We have another long-weekend camping coming up in two weeks, and it's unlikely to maintain alk range thru a 4-day weekend absence without a doser.  

1 hour ago, mitten_reef said:

Picked up a new ric variety 🧐 and a red goniopora today.  The Goni should add a much needed deep red/pink to the tank AND soft movements.  

Pics or it didn’t happen. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
mitten_reef
13 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Pics or it didn’t happen. 

I just moved it around so the polyps retracted. 

A8712F9A-04D7-49E0-BBDD-A20CB11B7CAC.jpeg

The ric is hard to take pics with the phone 🤷🏻‍♂️ But it’s kinda pastel orange. 

FD75FB3C-19B5-40ED-9D6E-C89F1DB0ECFD.jpeg

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

I just moved it around so the polyps retracted. 

A8712F9A-04D7-49E0-BBDD-A20CB11B7CAC.jpeg

The red will look nice in there. I think my red one is my favorite of my goni’s. 

• Like 1
mitten_reef
8 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

The red will look nice in there. I think my red one is my favorite of my goni’s. 

Added a better ric, cranked up the white led just to take pic for ya. 

• Like 1
On 8/6/2019 at 7:43 AM, mitten_reef said:

same here, now that things are getting back on track, I need to hook up the doser again.  I've been manually dosing nightly.  We have another long-weekend camping coming up in two weeks, and it's unlikely to maintain alk range thru a 4-day weekend absence without a doser.  

Heck with the tank photos I expect some wilderness photos.. fishing on the docket too???

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

Heck with the tank photos I expect some wilderness photos.. fishing on the docket too???

Wilderness :lol: look out in the backyard.................

I like my bed.............camping.............well you need an RV.............am done with those tents and air mattresses.............

Mitten Kitten is a lot younger and can deal with it............

• Haha 1
mitten_reef
18 minutes ago, FISHnChix said:

10 minutes ago, spectra said:

Wilderness :lol: look out in the backyard.................

I like my bed.............camping.............well you need an RV.............am done with those tents and air mattresses.............

Mitten Kitten is a lot younger and can deal with it............

Nope, that’s next weekend. In a state park site with a family style tent (those 10’ x 10’ one), still using air mattress tho.  That’s roughing it enough for me.  Don’t think there’ll be any fishing. I’m more likely to be buying and grilling some fresh fish, if that counts. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

I sometimes bring home a “new” coral, just to find out I already have one.  Don’t you just hate that sometimes?

I personally think this is an excellent problem to have... especially when you have such beautiful stuff in your tank already! 😂 That new Ric will make a nice addition to the mushroom rock though. Looks very nice. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Nice rack. 😎

😄

Yeah no more janky egg crate superglued to a tunze magnet. 😂

12 minutes ago, spectra said:

False advertisement................................

What were you looking for??

7 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

What I can see looks good ..where a FTS? 😛

Forgot to take a FTS last wknd. Maybe tomorrow. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mitten_reef said:

Yeah no more janky egg crate superglued to a tunze magnet. 😂

Hey that describes my frag racks! :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2