Coral Vue Hydros

Micro-Reefs introduces our 4.7 gallon Cold Water Aquarium!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

aquarium.jpg

I am glad your still around when I moved one my main worry was not to damage your cold water vertical tank(i build it in my cad program for future modification i had in mind). I keep try to find your website but was being directed to this http://www.micro-reefs.com/

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On 4/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, PicoSavvy said:

aquarium.jpg

I am glad your still around when I moved one my main worry was not to damage your cold water vertical tank(i build it in my cad program for future modification i had in mind). I keep try to find your website but was being directed to this http://www.micro-reefs.com/

Wow!

I am honored that you kept me in mind and I see the drawing of the vertical series system! I moved states and am now in Florida, I have come along way and plan on brining back a lot of new systems, especially the cold water aquariums!

The  vertical series was one of the first cold water systems to become viable for aquarist, once again so happy to see you on board with us!  This photo is for you, taken two days ago in my new shop, our new production line CNC will make these to the masses soon!

1462780404_20200413_2225062.thumb.jpg.a2d2f17b857be719095e1b3a66234be8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On 4/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, Tamberav said:

Welcome back! My little micro reefs tank is still going! Six years this June/July. 

So glad to be back!

Here is a sneak peak at rounded corners 14.5 gallons 20 H x 12 W x 14 H that are headed to a Micro-Reefs Aquariums store near you! 

20200414_222513_HDR~2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
7 hours ago, mikeguerrero said:

Wow!

I am honored that you kept me in mind and I see the drawing of the vertical series system! I moved states and am now in Florida, I have come along way and plan on brining back a lot of new systems, especially the cold water aquariums!

The  vertical series was one of the first cold water systems to become viable for aquarist, once again so happy to see you on board with us!  This photo is for you, taken two days ago in my new shop, our new production line CNC will make these to the masses soon!

My vertical tank is one of several I have from you. I used to have one of those small .9 gallon glass bow front that I asked you to drill to but that one broke due to human error on my part. I like that top design on the new vertical. Also congratulation on the CNC.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
22 hours ago, PicoSavvy said:

My vertical tank is one of several I have from you. I used to have one of those small .9 gallon glass bow front that I asked you to drill to but that one broke due to human error on my part. I like that top design on the new vertical. Also congratulation on the CNC.

Are you from Florida?  I remember a reefer ordered a glass tank from me and drilled it.  I was in California when I shipped it to Florida, if you don't mind me asking?

2 hours ago, mikeguerrero said:

Are you from Florida?  I remember a reefer ordered a glass tank from me and drilled it.  I was in California when I shipped it to Florida, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeap from Florida actually not far from  you if you are in miami

Mike are you still making those super small pico/nano sumps ? I think I may want one that won't break the bank !!! 

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On 4/17/2020 at 1:02 AM, PicoSavvy said:

Yeap from Florida actually not far from  you if you are in miami

I work for MDCPS in Homestead... Sneak peek at our new shallow series coming soon!

Reef the 🌈..... 😆

20200418_143731_HDR.jpg

20200418_143643_HDR.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On 4/17/2020 at 6:41 PM, Reefkid88 said:

Mike are you still making those super small pico/nano sumps ? I think I may want one that won't break the bank !!! 

Yes! They will all be for sell on my site soon!  And now that I have a production CNC, I can use thinner material to make affordable, quality sumps / refugiums... 

Quick question,I have never kept a acrylic aquarium,does it really scratch as easy as I have heard ? That is one thing rhat has kept me from ever getting one.. Also is shipping within FL normally pretty decent on pricing ? 

Sounds perfect. I wish I never got rid of the false wall you made me back in the day 😞

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

Quick question,I have never kept a acrylic aquarium,does it really scratch as easy as I have heard ? That is one thing rhat has kept me from ever getting one.. Also is shipping within FL normally pretty decent on pricing ? 

Sounds perfect. I wish I never got rid of the false wall you made me back in the day 😞

They do scratch but...mostly depends how careful you are.

Mine only has one scratch in it that I know of when I dropped metal tongs inside the tank although I can't seem to find where it even was.

The key is Mr Clean Original Magic Erasers. That's all I have ever used over the years and it never leaves a mark.

Minor scratches should be easy to buff out.

The clarity of acrylic is amazing I will say.

• Like 1
MainelyReefer
On 4/15/2020 at 4:08 PM, mikeguerrero said:

Wow!

How much will one of these cost? Very interested I want a New Hampshire ocean biotope

11 hours ago, mikeguerrero said:

I work for MDCPS in Homestead... Sneak peek at our new shallow series coming soon!

Reef the 🌈..... 😆

20200418_143731_HDR.jpg

20200418_143643_HDR.jpg

You can practically be a neighbor lol

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
13 hours ago, Tamberav said:

They do scratch but...mostly depends how careful you are.

Mine only has one scratch in it that I know of when I dropped metal tongs inside the tank although I can't seem to find where it even was.

The key is Mr Clean Original Magic Erasers. That's all I have ever used over the years and it never leaves a mark.

Minor scratches should be easy to buff out.

The clarity of acrylic is amazing I will say.

Couldn't have explained it better than that!  Thanks.....

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
13 hours ago, GraniteReefer said:

How much will one of these cost? Very interested I want a New Hampshire ocean biotope

I am working or researching many different sizes that can use the probes, I don't do full blown chillers yet.... I haven't found the right nano-sized chiller.... So, having said that I am looking to make some new tanks, it the midsize from 4-10 gallons that can host the probes....

If any ideas on dimensions, please L x W x H.... and any other details for me to consider and perhaps fabricate it....

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
3 hours ago, PicoSavvy said:

You can practically be a neighbor lol

Yeah, if you do find yourself ordering something from my site it will be very cheap to ship and if I am in the area since the Shop is in Tampa and I am headed to Miami to visit friends, I will drop off it in person for FREE!

• Like 4
On 4/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, mikeguerrero said:

So glad to be back!

Here is a sneak peak at rounded corners 14.5 gallons 20 H x 12 W x 14 H that are headed to a Micro-Reefs Aquariums store near you! 

20200414_222513_HDR~2.jpg

When and where?

• Like 1
Micro-Reefs Aquariums
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 12:37 PM, Pjanssen said:

When and where?

Because of COVID 19, I have decided to move locations of work.  Having said that, I must change locations from Miami to Tampa.  I am in the process of completing the move and so, that means I am hoping to place my site for selling some items at the end of summer 2020.  If I can open a bit sooner I will announce it....  Thanks for your patience and loyalties....

• Like 2
  • Recommended Discussions