Fish for a 10g Fowlr

nanocurious

Does anybody have any experience with a Two-spot Blennie,or a greenbanded goby

I am thinking of getting them for a 10g FOWLR,but I don't have any experience with either one, and I was wondering If anybody else does! please if anyone has any experience with either one please let me know

thanks,

Neal

Wow 23 views and no responses, ok Does anybody know a good website where I can find some more info on these, or better yet , a good Blennie and goby combo for this size tank. thanks

if i were you i would go for a goby shripm pair, see if you can find one at a LFS that have already paired. i like the banded goys the only ones i have seen were hiding a lot but they might not all be like that.

I was either thinking of something like that or maybe a couple of neon gobies, since I can get tank raised specimens, anything that will have a minimal impact on the bioload. Thanks for the reply

yea, if you go with some peiceful species then i would suggest geting a star fish. they are awsome additions and not much of a bio-load. they are just awsome to watch moving all ove the tank and stuff.

holyherbiness
Originally posted by nanocurious

Wow 23 views and no responses, ok Does anybody know a good website where I can find some more info on these, or better yet , a good Blennie and goby combo for this size tank. thanks

Be patient. It's not that we don't want to help you. It's that people simply don't have the answers and/or are curious to see what the thread is about.

Sorry, I did not mean to come off as impatient, it is just frustrating trying to find info on certain types of fish species, sorry if it was offensive. thanks

Archived