ReefCleaners.org

Spectras Redneck RFA Tank has Clownfish................

spectra

how are the new clowns doing?? Any new babies spotted?

They are living ;)

Not sure if they are new ones but have 2 greens in the sand now. After watching that video you sent I am waiting on the solstice I guess.....

Ha I'm waiting for the solstice too! Maybe we need to plan a party :)

Not sure about that one.......search out solstice party and see what pops up :o or out I guess........not really sure its safe to post on NR :blink:

Ahem. It's page 2. Time for baby pictures :)

Well its dark so.................no new ones :lol:

Look at this pic and there are actually 4 in it on the lower left. 2 greens and 2 green skirts with dark centers. They are the hard ones to see. Also the very bottom left is about 4 polyps of GSP......

IMG_2178.jpg

i see them! omgomgomg

Are the gsp polyps a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?

Who knows and will see how it goes. If I have to I will cut the rock off at he corner..........

I had a big nem move right over the GSP for a few days but then moved on and they are still kicking.....

Who knows and will see how it goes. If I have to I will cut the rock off at he corner..........

I had a big nem move right over the GSP for a few days but then moved on and they are still kicking.....

GSP is very interesting. Nothing seems to kill it, but it doesn't bother other corals very much. I have a few polyps on one of the base rocks in my 10g tank that came from when the chunk I had on the sand got too close to the rock. I need to get in there with something to scrape it off eventually, or it will take over.

GSP is very interesting. Nothing seems to kill it, but it doesn't bother other corals very much. I have a few polyps on one of the base rocks in my 10g tank that came from when the chunk I had on the sand got too close to the rock. I need to get in there with something to scrape it off eventually, or it will take over.

I am also interested to see how this grows as the branching GSP was what was next to this rock.

Not sure about that one.......search out solstice party and see what pops up :o or out I guess........not really sure its safe to post on NR :blink:

We can make our own solstice get busy party. I'm the planner. I'll keep you updated with details. And flower mama. And kImberbee. and obviously RTF since his nems need a kick in the ass.

righttirefire

We can make our own solstice get busy party. I'm the planner. I'll keep you updated with details. And flower mama. And kImberbee. and obviously RTF since his nems need a kick in the ass.

Don't bring me into you marine orgy... my rfas are prude... they walk to the back of the rocks to "expel waste", lady and gentleman they are...

Don't bring me into you marine orgy... my rfas are prude... they walk to the back of the rocks to "expel waste", lady and gentleman they are...

:lol:

FlowerMama

Are they using the correct bathrooms? How do they identify themselves???

Archived