SaltCritters.com

CONTOUR Auto Top Off Container

Oceanbox Designs

Oceanbox Designs

It's almost summer time! Time to start topping off your tank if you still haven't. Keeping those salinity swing at bay will be one step closer to running a successfully reef tank.

This was a custom design I created for a fellow reefer and I have decided to make it available to order. It is available in 3 colors: Red, Blue, and Smoke.

Oceanbox Designs™ CONTOUR Auto Top Off Reservoir features a wrapped around color accent that contrasted the clear container body making it sleek and modern looking. It features a large dual hinges lid with handle for easy refilling. We also added an anti-warp bracing support for the lid. A 5/8″ hole toward the back to run ATO system tubing and pump electrical wire.

https://oceanboxdesigns.com/product/contour-auto-top-off-container/

Features:

• Sleek And Modern Design
  • Oceanbox Designs Engraved Logo
  • Dual Hinges Lid With Handle And Anti-Warp Support Brace
  • 5/8″ Hole To Run ATO System Wire/Tubing
  • Premium Hand-Crafted In The USA!

26407651863_17f3a61de4_c.jpg

26943048871_7e7ebd186a_c.jpg

26737530710_fc87b7509e_c.jpg26407651743_c3136c51c5_c.jpg

Oceanbox Designs

Again, that's one sweet looking ATO container!! Lol

Thanks man! For those who doesn't like bright red, I also offer it in blue and smoke (neutral) color.

Sweet looking container for a nano!

Quick question... how does one run the pump cord? Looks like you might have to cut the cord to get it into the container? Though to be fair it seems a lot of ATO pumps don't have a corded end. Maybe specify the option for a larger diameter hole?

Oceanbox Designs

Sweet looking container for a nano!

Quick question... how does one run the pump cord? Looks like you might have to cut the cord to get it into the container? Though to be fair it seems a lot of ATO pumps don't have a corded end. Maybe specify the option for a larger diameter hole?

Thanks! This will work with most ATO system out there including TUNZE which use pump w/bare wires and as well as system using AquaLifter pump which doesn't require the pump to be in the water. However for those pump that has a plug end, I can offer to custom cut a small slit on the lid and the option for a larger hole is a great idea.

• 8 months later...
Oceanbox Designs

Just shipped out another one of our CONTOUR series top-off container. Red is for Valentine just right around the corner ;)

You can't see it but craftsmanship has been greatly perfected, especially in seams quality, which is critical for something that hold water for long term use.

32614077276_093a81fdc6_o.jpg

31842426583_be697e66ae_o.jpg

32654742185_fc465e8c69_o.jpg

31842426673_368b32b71b_o.jpg

Archived