Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's Flower (anemone) Garden

ReefWeeds

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! I just started a small freshwater tank and debated on doing a macro/flower anemone tank instead. It may eventually turn to that when I get bored with it but for now I will just live vicariously through you:)

Oh cool!!! I hope you get bored with the FW sooner rather than later ;)

Your husband must travel a lot or he is secretly into this hobby. If I tried to pull half the shit you do I would be without a wife for sure. I bought some stuff from Glenn last week, I was not home when it came so I told the wife how to dip and and acclimate. I forgot he puts a receipt in the box. Yeah I got the you spent $103 on this lecture. :lol:

Happy wife, happy life ;)

I've been thinking about setting up the same tank when the new IM atoll tanks come out. I don't think my system is best for RFAs. Definitely following.

Thanks for following along!

So where are the pics.........I thought you said a few things moved over.........

Kettle the copy cat :P

So where are the pics.........I thought you said a few things moved over.........

Kettle the copy cat :P

KCC for short.

I did - but I'm waiting for the big reveal :lol:

Actually, I can't seem to take a good picture that doesn't look blown out in blue or magenta with this par bulb.

El Jeffe must be out of town.......

Lucy, ju got sum splaining to du!

Your husband must travel a lot or he is secretly into this hobby. If I tried to pull half the shit you do I would be without a wife for sure. I bought some stuff from Glenn last week, I was not home when it came so I told the wife how to dip and and acclimate. I forgot he puts a receipt in the box. Yeah I got the you spent $103 on this lecture. :lol:

actually, thinking more about this now, I think I conditioned el Jeffe well. He would rather I set up a new fish tank in the hopes it gets me to stop bugging him for another dog - or better yet, a Charlie or Pickles :lol:

Yeah, plus feed them once a week and minimal water changes. Pretty low maintenance is what I'm thinking. My problem is I have trouble spot feeding them all in my 66 with the tonga in there.

Yes, I VERY glad I decided to keep all my RFAs in the small tank. So much easier to feed them when they don't have as many places to hide!!

Yes, I VERY glad I decided to keep all my RFAs in the small tank. So much easier to feed them when they don't have as many places to hide!!

yeah, when they decide to hide, they stress me out. I also have one that likes to crawl up to one of the magrocks I have on the back wall - and get too close for comfort to the powerhead. No powerheads in this tank - I put a larger return and will be putting in a spin stream so hopefully that will allow enough flow without a powerhead.

Just for spectra. I moved a couple toads into the tank yesterday to see if they'd do better out of the 66. One had a nem attached to its cap. I also moved this guy and he seems pleased with the new home. (or so I like to think)

fkbgeJS.jpg

ArabTanker

Hey cutie. Can the people have some more info on the light you're running and where you got it from?

Thank you,

The People

Hey cutie. Can the people have some more info on the light you're running and where you got it from?

Thank you,

The People

:lol: AT! missed you!

I'm running a reef radiance par bulb I got off of Amazon - I think it was around $25? I'll see exactly which one.

Here's the guy that attached himself to a toad in the big tank. I moved both over since I couldn't seem to get him off.

ntZcq97.jpg

Thank you,

The People

Ok I looked it up just for you and "the People". It was on sale when I got it a few months back, $40 now. But it's the 7 watt par 30:

http://smile.amazon.com/AQUARIUM-REFUGIUM-MAXIMUM-GROWTH-CHAETO/dp/B017Y6793S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462891843&sr=8-1&keywords=reef+radiance+par

ArabTanker

:lol: AT! missed you!

I'm running a reef radiance par bulb I got off of Amazon - I think it was around $25? I'll see exactly which one.

Ok I looked it up just for you and "the People". It was on sale when I got it a few months back, $40 now. But it's the 7 watt par 30:

http://smile.amazon.com/AQUARIUM-REFUGIUM-MAXIMUM-GROWTH-CHAETO/dp/B017Y6793S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462891843&sr=8-1&keywords=reef+radiance+par

The People are grateful.

What about the gooseneck?

The People are grateful.

What about the gooseneck?

The gooseneck is the Coral Compulsion one. It's really sturdy and I like that it's simple and sleek. I had bought a par 30 fuge light and gooseneck from Steensy and am using a cheapo amazon one in my fuge.

Dont encourage her, she might get another tank. :lol:

She needs one........the 66 is going to pop and well the crunchers are in the 12......she started this and only has a few nems in there......

Happy wife, happy life ;)

Why do I always screw up this one simple rule? Its almost as hard as put the toilet seat down. Why must you women torture us so?

Cencalfishguy56

Why do I always screw up this one simple rule? Its almost as hard as put the toilet seat down. Why must you women torture us so?

lol that's easy when you grew up in a house full of women like I did, so much so that now I get annoyed when dudes can't put the toilet seat down lmao

lol that's easy when you grew up in a house full of women like I did, so much so that now I get annoyed when dudes can't put the toilet seat down lmao

lol, wait I have an inspiration. I could say " since I didn't know whether you were going to self identify as a man or woman today, it would have been insensitive and presumptuous for me to assume woman and put the seat down. I'm just looking out for your feelings".

The 2 women in my house have come to the realization that the terlet seat will probably be left up.....they have reluctantly stopped the put the terlet seat down campaign against me.

I saw one of these today. Why does the one on the right have a stiffy for the wheel chair?

gender-bathrooms.jpg

Sorry to crap up your thread I am off to bed

I saw one of these today. Why does the one on the right have a stiffy for the wheel chair?

gender-bathrooms.jpg

Is the third one the universal sign for a she male :blink: that's a new one to me........

Oh and I have no issues with putting the seat down........

Ok we jacked Stellas thread now so :unsure:

Is the third one the universal sign for a she male :blink: that's a new one to me........

Imagine the confusion of the person that has to read the braille line at the bottom...

Back to lawns, sorry stella, you go girl..or is that ok to say?

Oh and I have no issues with putting the seat down........

Ok we jacked Stellas thread now so :unsure:

Looks like a stick person pitching a tent to me. IDK but I seriously saw these signs at the airport today. I think they had baby stick people in the signs also. How about a sign that says Restroom, bathroom, toilet, Bano, lu. It was a single use bathroom. I really dont get all this nonsense.

For the record i am probably still gonna leave the seat up no matter how many stick people they put on the sign :P

Looks like a stick person pitching a tent to me. IDK but I seriously saw these signs at the airport today. I think they had baby stick people in the signs also. How about a sign that says Restroom, bathroom, toilet, Bano, lu. It was a single use bathroom. I really dont get all this nonsense.

For the record i am probably still gonna leave the seat up no matter how many stick people they put on the sign :P

Sancho, back to lawns, stella is totally gonna wake up and be like WTF....lol...rofl

Archived